Organisation : Vidyasaarathi & M.P Birla Group
Scholarship Name : M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2019-20
Applicable For : Students of Class 10th
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Application Deadline : 06/12/2019
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship
Applications are invited for M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for the year 2019-20.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019 :
M P Birla Group has introduced Scholarship programme to support & encourage our young generation, who has power & willingness to bring the change in a society.
1. Qualification criteria – Minimum 35% in Class 9,
2. Gender – All Gender
3. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
4. M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship will not be appicable to RCCPL/M.P Birla Group employee kids/childrens
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 05/11/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 06/12/2019
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2019-20
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 10 Students’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
List of document required-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Bonafide from school
9) Latest passing marksheet
Optional document :
Students can receive financial aid upto Rs. 10000/-
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Rajesh Mishra
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in