Organisation : Vidyasaarathi & Blue Star Foundation
Scholarship Name : Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-20
Applicable For : Diploma students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Last Date : 31/01/2020
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship
Blue Star Foundation invites scholarship application for Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship for the year 2019-20.
Related / Similar Post :
Saksham Dun & Bradstreet Scholarship 2020
This scholarship aims to support Diploma students in the fields of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from reputed colleges through full partial payment of tuition and hostel fees, while also supporting them through mentorship and soft-skills training to prepare them in a holistic manner for future work life.
1. Students secured Minimum 50% in Class 12
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
3. Second and third year students pursuing 3 years diploma in engineering course from below mentioned colleges are eligible to apply
a. Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat
b. Central Polytechnic, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
c. Murugappa Polytechnic, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
d. Tamil Nadu Polytechnic, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
e. GLA University, Chaumuhan, Uttar Pradesh
f. APC Roy Polytechnic, Jadavpur, Kolkata
g. Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Mominpore, Kolkata
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 24/12/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 31/01/2020
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-20
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
List of document required
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) Last year academic marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Students can receive financial aid upto Rs. 50000/-
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Rajdeep Mukherjee and Kulbhushan Ayare
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme & grievance related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in