|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Vidyasaarathi & TransUnion
Scholarship Name : TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For GNM Students 2019-20
Applicable For : Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – GNM
Application Last Date : 20.01.2020 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
Vidyasaarathi TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship
TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – GNM (2019-2020)
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application 2019-20 :
TransUnion CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company and maintains one of the largest repositories of credit information globally.
** Students should have Minimum 65% in Class 12,
** Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 300000.00
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 08/08/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 20/01/2020
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For GNM Students 2019-20.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For GNM Students’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1) Student Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Proof Certificate
5) 10th, 12th marksheet and for 2nd year student previous year marksheet
6) Student Bank Passbook
7) Admission confirmation letter Fee structure on college letter head
8) College fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Students can receive financial aid Max. Upto 40000.00
1. Which Courses are covered under the scheme?
Full time General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses.
2. Any Preference to Caste?
No ( Open to all Students)
3. Whether compulsory to have a bank account?
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Latesh Shetty
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in