Organisation : Vidyasaarathi & TransUnion
Scholarship Name : TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For B.Pharm/ M.Pharm Students 2019-20
Applicable For : Girls Students Pursuing 1st Year
Application Last Date : 20.01.2020 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi TransUnion CIBIL Pharmacy Scholarship
Applications are invited for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – B.Pharmacy & Girls Pursuing 1st Year – (Master of Pharmacy) for the year 2019-20.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application 2019-20 :
1. Brihati Foundation Scholarship Scheme
1. Qualification Criteria :
B.Pharm – Minimum 65% in Class 12
M.Pharm – Minimum 65% in Graduation
2. Gender – Female
3. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 300000.00
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 08/08/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 20/01/2020
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For B.Pharm/M.Pharm Students 2019-20.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship For B.Pharm/M.Pharm Students’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1) Student Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Proof Certificate
5) 10th, 12th Mark sheet
6) Student Bank Passbook
7) Admission confirmation letter or Fee structure on college letter head
8) College fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition
Note : All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Students can receive financial aid Max. Upto 40000.00
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Latesh Shetty
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in