Organisation : ACC Ltd, Vidyasaarathi
Scholarship Name : ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Fresh 2019
Applicable For : Students pursuing UG Course, B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Diploma
Application Deadline : 30.09.2019
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Fresh
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship online applications are opened for the year 2019-20. This scholarship program is only for students residing near the ACC Plant located across Pan India.
Vidyasaarathi Timken Scholarship For Diploma/ITI/B.Sc Nursing and B.E./B.Tech Students 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/36712.html
Vidyasaarathi Clearcorp Scholarship 2019 For Class 7th to 10th Students Maharashtra : www.scholarships.net.in/36734.html
Who Can Apply?
1. Qualification criteria :
** Under Graduate Course – Minimum 50% in HSC
** B.E/B.Tech – Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma
** ITI – Minimum 35% in SSC
** Diploma – Minimum 50% in SSC
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
3. This scheme is not applicable for ACC employees and their Children.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Proof of Identity.
3. Proof of Address
4. Class 10 Mark sheet
5. 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students).
6. 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
7. Student Bank Passbook.
8. Admission confirmation letter
9. College fees receipts.
10. Latest Income certificate
11. Optional document PAN No/Voter id card/Passport All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 01/08/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 30/09/2019
** UG students can receive financial aid upto INR 5000
** B.E/B.Tech students can receive financial aid upto INR 30000
** ITI students can receive financial aid upto INR 20000
** Diploma students can receive financial aid upto INR 20000
Terms and Conditions :
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by ACC Ltd under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is any preference given to any Village/Location/District/State?
2. Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
Student should have an active bank account, as the Scholarship amount would be transferred to students bank account in case of reimbursement.
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Rajesh Mishra
Contact Email-ID :
** For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
** For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in