|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : ACC Ltd, Vidyasaarathi
Scholarship Name : ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Fresh 2020-21
Applicable For : Students pursuing UG & PG Course, B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Diploma
Application Last Date : 01/11/2020
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship online applications are opened for the year 2020-21.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship For Nursing & Medical 2020-21
ACC Vidyasaarathi is a flagship scholarship programme of ACC Ltd. This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various ACC plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure.
ACC Vidyasaarathi scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
Who Can Apply?
1. Qualification Criteria :
** Under Graduate Course – Minimum 50% in Class 12
** B.E/B.Tech – Minimum 50% in Class 12
** Diploma – Minimum 50% in Class 10
** ITI Students – Minimum 35% in Class 10
** PG (Non-Technical) Students – Minimum 50% in Graduation
** PG (Technical) Students – Minimum 50% in Graduation
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
3. This scholarship would not be applicable for ACC employees and their children.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020-21.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Proof of Identity.
3. Proof of Address
4. Class 10,12 and Graduation Marksheet
5. 1st year passing marksheet (for 2nd year students)
6. Student Bank Passbook.
7. Admission confirmation letter
8. Latest College fees receipts/College Fee Structure
9. Latest Income certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 01/10/2020
** Last Date to Submit Application is 01/11/2020
** UG students can receive financial aid upto INR 5000
** B.E/B.Tech students can receive financial aid upto INR 30,000
** ITI students can receive financial aid upto INR 10,000
** Diploma students can receive financial aid upto INR 15,000
** Post Graduate (Non-Technical) Students can receive financial aid upto INR 10,000
** Post Graduate (Technical) Students can receive financial aid upto INR 30,000
For grievance related queries : vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in