Organisation : Alkem Foundation, Vidyasaarathi
Scholarship Name : Clavam Scholarship 2019
Applicable For : BDS/MBBS Students
Application Last Date : 31/12/2019
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi Clavam Scholarship
Alkem Foundation invites application for Clavam Scholarship 2019.
Vidyasaarathi ACC Scholarship 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/26014.html
Vidyasaarathi Indianoil Petronas Vidyarthi Scholarship 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/37508.html
Alkem Foundation has decided to launch Clavam Scholarship programme to support medical aspirants and contribute towards creating a robust healthcare ecosystem in the country.
Clavam Scholarship Eligibility
1. Qualification Criteria :
** Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12,
** B.D.S./M.B.B.S with Minimum 60% and Maximum 100% in Second Year Year for Academic Year 2018-2019
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
3. Clavam Scholarship will not be applicable to Alkem employee kids/children’s.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Clavam Scholarship 2019.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘Clavam Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 01/08/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 31/12/2019
Students can receive financial aid upto Rs. 50000/-
1. Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account?
2. Any Preference to Caste?
No (Open to all Students)
3. Is this gender based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
4. Any preference will be given based on the location?
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Rajesh Mishra
Contact Email-ID :
** For scheme & grievance related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in