Organisation : Vidyasaarathi
Scholarship Name : MPCL Scholarship Renewal For Engineering Students
Applicable For : Students Pursuing B.E./B.Tech
Application Deadline : 18-08-2018
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/1951/69.html
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship Renewal
MPCL Scholarship Scheme is only for students who have been awarded under the MPCL Scholarship Programme for Engineering Studies for the academic year 2017-18
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018-19 :
1. MPCL Scholarship For Nursing, ITI & B.Ed Students
1. Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma
2. Course Details :
Course Level – Under Graduate
Course Name – B.E./B.Tech.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship Scheme For Engineering Students 2018.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’ button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘MPCL Scholarship Renewal for Engineering Students’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
Students can receive financial aid upto INR 20000/- maximum.
Terms & Conditions :
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by MPCL Ltd under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. All the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
** Starting date to apply for the scholarship is 19th July 2018.
** Last date to complete the application form is 18th August 2018.
1. Who should apply for the Renewal of MPCL Scholarship?
Students who have secured 60% marks in their previous year exam will be eligible for this scholarship.
2. What all documents are required for applying for scholarship?
Marksheet of previous academic year (Both Semester)
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Ashish Gupta
** For scheme related queries – ashishg [AT] nsdl.co.in
** For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in