Organisation : Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV)
Scholarship Name : Education Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Last Date : 30-01-2019
Website : http://www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in/index1.php?lang=1&level=1&&sublinkid=590&lid=528
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Indian Army Veterans Education Scholarship
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV) invites applications for Education Scholarship Scheme for the year 2018-19.
Related : PRL National Science Day Aruna Lal Scholarships Gujarat 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/33295.html
The Directorate of Indian Army Veterans disburses a number of – welfare grants and schemes to our Veer Naris and disabled soldiers.
Education Scholarship Application Procedure
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Education Scholarship Scheme 2018-19..
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Directorate of Indian Army Veterans through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then download the application form from the official website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the required details and forward the application form duly countersigned by the Zila Sainik Board/Station HQs/CO/OC Unit on the following address
Rehabilitation & Welfare Section
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV)
Adjutant General’s Branch/lHQ of MoD (Army)
104, Cavalry Road, Maude Lines, Delhi Cantt-10.
Please fill the application form with the following details,
1. Personal Particulars of Soldier :
(a) Army Number (b) Rank
(e) Date of Death/Casualty
(f) Nature of Casualty – Battle Casualty / Physical Casualty (Fatal)
(g) Name and Address of Next of Kin (NOK)
2. Particulars of the Child :
(b) Sex – Male/Female
(c) Relationship (Attach supporting documents)
(d) Date of birth
(e) Class Passed Marks (%) (Attach copy of mark sheet).
3. Banker’s Details :
(a) Account Number
(b) IFS Code
(c) Name of Bank
(d) Address of Bank
(e) Name of Account Holder (As per Bank Records) (Attach cancelled cheque/copy of front page of bank passbook)
The following documents are to be submitted for education grant –
(a) Application form duly countersigned by the Principal of the school/college.
(b) Fees receipts in original and copy of the mark sheet of the class passed, as on 31 Mar.
(c) Copy of the service booklet to include the details of wards.
(d) A cancelled cheque/copy of front page of bank passbook.
Among these, the wards of the deceased soldiers while in service, are entitled to the education grants as tabulated below
(a) Class I to VIII Rs 5,000/-
(b) Class IX to XII Rs 7,000/-
(c) Graduation Rs 15,000/-
(d) Post Graduation Rs 20,000/-
(e) Professional Courses Rs 50,000/-
Terms & Conditions
1. Paste photograph of your child on the application form.
2. Certificate to be given by the School/College/Institute should be completed and signed by the Principal.
3. Attach photocopy of the mark sheet for the academic year. Scholarship will be given from Class I and onwards.
4. Attach photocopy of the casualty document of the soldier giving the details of his death.
5. Attach photocopy of discharge book and family particulars.
6. Education scholarship will be granted to those who have passed in all subjects.
7. Contact No is a mandatory requirement else application is liable to be rejected.
8. Please enclose one cancelled cheque to enable us to quickly transfer the amount to your bank.
9. For One Time Computer Grant for Children Studying in Graduation/ Professional Courses –
(a) Mark Sheet (Graduation/Professional Course)
(b) Bill for Computer.
Education Scholarship Last Date
Education Scholarship Application has been extended from 30 Nov 18 to 31 Jan 2019