|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Scholarship Name : NMMS 2018-19 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination
Applicable For : Class VIII Students
Applicable State : Madhya Pradesh
Application Last Date : 26-09-2018 (Date is Extended)
Date of Exam : 04-11-2018
Website : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/NTSE/CitizenHomePage.aspx
MP Online NMMS
Applications are invited for State Level NMMS National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme for the year 2018-19.
Related /Similar Post :
MP NTSE/NMMS Admit Card 2018-19
Who Can Apply?
1. Students should be studying in class VIII in State Government/ Government Aided Schools only.
2. Students should have scored atleast 50 % of Marks for SC / ST Category, 55 % of Marks for other Categories. in VII Std Annual Examination.
3. The income of parents from all sources should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum.
Just follow the below steps to apply for the NMMS 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of MP Online website provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Step 3 : Download the Application Form from the official website or directly download it from below mentioned link.
Step 4 : Fill the application form with the required fields
Download Application Form :
Step 5 : Candidates are to submit the filled in application form through the Principals/Headmaster/Headmistress of the respective Schools and the same must be forwarded to DSEO/SDSEOs of their district on or before the last date.
Document to be submitted along with Application Forms:
a) Progress Report/Report Card of the last promotion examination
b) SC/ST Certificate for SC/ST candidates.
c) Disability Status Certificate from the Component Authority (for NTS/NMMS)
d) Income certificate for those who apply for NMMS.
Points to be Note :
** The 4- digit Centre Code to be filled by concern DSEO/SDSEOs not by the candidates.
** The last 3- digit in the above example i.e. serial no. is to be filled by the Office of DSEO/SDSEOs as per the instruction in the above district wise list. There should No over-writing for the last 3-digit in the form as well as in the admit card.
** Admit cards are to be issued by DSEO/SDSEOs not by DERT but a photo copy of the Admit Card must be sent to DERT, Shillong.
The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
1. Use only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Do not mark or write outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and/or address within the space provided for it.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in Item Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12and 21.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidate and the Principal of the school to deposit the filled form with the State concerned Officer before the last date.
5. Incomplete or defective forms are liable to be rejected.