Organisation : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Announcement : Download NTSE/NMMS Admit Card 2018-19
Scholarship Name : National Talent Search/ National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination
Applicable State : Madhya Pradesh
Date of Exam : 04-11-2018
Download Here: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/NTSE/CitizenHomePage.aspx
MP Online Download NTSE/NMMS Admit Card
Download NTSE/NMMS (National Talent Search Examination/National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination) Admit Card 2018-19
Related / Similar Post :
MP NMMS Result 2018-19
How to Download?
Just follow the below steps to download your admit letter for NTSE/NMMS 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of MP Online provided above.
Step 2 : Then Select Services tab and click admit card link under National Talent Search Examination/National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination
Step 3 : Next enter your Online Application Letter Number 
Step 4 : Enter your Date of birth in the format of (DD / MM / YYYY)
Step 5 : Finally click on “Search” button to download your admit card.
Search Applicant Record
Please follow the below steps to search your applicant details,
Step 1 : Go to the following link [https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/NTSE/G2G/Reports/SearchData.aspx]
Step 2 : Select your Application Type [NTSE/NMMS]
Step 3 : Enter your Candidate Name [Raj K]
Step 4 : Enter your Father Name [Kumar S]
Step 5 : Enter your DOB(dd/MM/yyyy)
Step 6 : Select your Gender [Male/Female]
Step 7 : Click on the “Get Report” button
The examination consists of tests, namely Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The items in the MAT and SAT are multiple choice questions.
Stage-I (State Level) and Stage-II (National Level), however, the students studying abroad are exempted for State Level Stage-I of NTS examinations as per NTS Scheme.
The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
1. Use A4 size paper for getting print out of application form.
2. This application form is meant for the students appearing at the State Level NTS examination conducted by each State/UT.
3. The Candidate/Principal of the School must confirm the last date for submission of Application Form and where to submit it, from the State/UT liaison officer, No. application should be sent to NCERT.
4. The candidate/Principal must deposit the application fee, if any, prescribed by state/union territory with the application form.
5. The candidate/Principal should leave the 4-digit Centre code blank, to be filled by the liaison officer/concerned district officer/Centre Superintendent.
6. Incomplete /wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
7. Applicants are requested to refer/consult the application form, published by the States/UTs, for caste category reservation. Some options of Caste Category (Like OC, Other 1 and Other 2), given in the form are applicable for the State/UT only.