|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Directorate Of Higher Education DHE Assam
Scholarship Name : Combined Merit Degree And Master Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Applicable For : 60% in Higher Secondary & 60% in Degree Course
Applicable State/UT : Assam
Last Date : 30th November, 2023
Website : https://dhe-operations.assam.gov.in/scholarship/
What is DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme?
Combined Merit (Degree And Master) Scholarship Scheme 2023-24is sponsored by Directorate Of Higher Education DHE Assam. The student must be a domicile of Assam. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be 60% in Higher Secondary & General Degree Course. Last Date of Scholarship is 30th November, 2023. Last date of submission of verified application by institution to DHE, Assam is 7th December 2023.
Eligibility Criteria of Combined Merit Scholarship
1. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
a. 60% in Higher Secondary Final year for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme.
b. 60% in General Degree Course for those, who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme.
2. Students pursuing 1st semester general Degree and 1st semester general Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in provincialized/Govt. College or State/ Central University of Assam for the session 2023-24 are eligible for the scholarship scheme.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam.
4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Active Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBD and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name. IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
6. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
8. Application forms that are incomplete, or contain misinformation or an inactive account number provided by the applicants, may be subject to cancellation, It’s essential to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your application.
Quantum Of Financial Assistance :
1. For UG course @ Rs. 450/-p.m
2. For PG course @ Rs. 500/- p.m
How To Apply for Combined Merit Scholarship?
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at (https://dhe-operations.assam.gov.in/scholarship/) in between 1st November, 2023 to 30th November, 2023. After final submission of online application form, take a printout and submit the hardcopy to the concerned Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/documents.
** Register your information to apply for Scholarship. You must fill up the data properly and correctly.
** The Unique ID shall be used at the time of registration and login into the system.
** One student can apply only 1 (One) Scholarship and the Unique ID shall be used in all applications.
The committee constituted at the College or the University level, will compile and verify the application form and other relevant documents as per guidelines and instructions. After necessary verification the concerned Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will submit the valid online application form alongwith all relevant certificates/documents with statement to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 7th December, 2023 positively.
Required Documents of Combined Merit Scholarship
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
1) Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
2) Photo copy of 1st page of active bank account.
3) Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./UG.).
4) Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
5) Aadhaar Card.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/ HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
Important Dates of Combined Merit Scholarship
Submission of student scholarship data starts from 1st November till 30th November 2023.
Last date of submission of verified application by institution to DHE, Assam is 7th December 2023.