|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Department of Science & Technology
Scholarship Name : INSPIRE SHE 2021 Scholarship For Higher Education
Applicable For : Class XII Passed Students
Applicable States/UTs : All Over India
Application Last Date : 31st January 2022
Website/ Apply Online : https://online-inspire.gov.in/
What is DST INSPIRE SHE Scholarship?
Department of Science & Technology (DST) is offered INSPIRE-Scholarship for Higher Education (INSPIRE-SHE) to pursue undergraduate (UG) studies and continue up to postgraduate (PG) studies, based on Class 12th standard examination results. Applications are invited for the year 2021, from eligible candidates within the age group 17-22 years for INSPIRE Scholarship. Last date to apply for scholarship is 31st January 2022.
(a) Meritorious Students with aggregate marks within top 1% of their Class XII examination of any State/ Central Board (same year i.e. 2021) in India are eligible to apply (Refer Annexure2 for better understanding and reference purpose only). In addition, the student must be pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the B.Sc., B.S., and Int. M.Sc./M.S. level.
(b) Those students who have secured ranks in the JEE of IIT, AIPMT, NEET (within top 10000 ranks), and are presently pursuing Natural and Basic Science courses in India at the B.Sc., B.S., Int. M.Sc./M.S. level.
(d) Students who have been selected under Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) and pursuing Bachelor/Master level courses in Natural and Basic Science courses.
(e) National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) scholars, Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and International Olympiad medalists pursuing Bachelor/ Master level courses in Natural and Basic Science courses are also eligible.
The scholarship amount under SHE component is ` 5,000/- p.m. (60,000/- per annum) + Mentorship grant 20,000/- per annum
How To Apply For DST INSPIRE SHE Scholarship?
** Interested and eligible students must apply and submit their DST INSPIRE SHE Scholarship application with all essential documents through ONLINE mode only.
** Applications are to be submitted online on INSPIRE web-portal https://www.online-inspire.gov.in.
** Those interested in submitting application have to register at this portal and submit the application online.
** Please read guidelines available on the portal carefully before submitting the application.
** This web portal will be open from 01 st December 2021 to 31st January 2022 (till 23:59 hrs. IST) for submission of applications.
Before filling application form, please scan and store following documents as separate files.
These need to be uploaded as required during the “Online Application” process:
1. Passport size photograph (Mandatory) JPEG 50 KB
2. Class X Mark Sheet or Certificate, for proof of Date of Birth. (Mandatory) PDF 1 MB
3. Class XII Mark Sheet (Mandatory) PDF 1 MB
4. Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of College/Director of Institute/Registrar of University (Mandatory) PDF 1 MB
5. Eligibility Note/Advisory Note if provided by the State/Central Board (Not Mandatory) PDF 1 MB
6. Certificate specifying Rank or Award in IIT-JEE/AIPMT/NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE /International Olympic Medalists(if applicable) PDF 1 MB
7. Community/Caste Certificate (if applicable) PDF 1 MB
8. Any other supporting documents
Instructions For Filling Online Application
1. Applications must be submitted through online mode only. No application will be accepted in other than online mode.
2. To apply Online, please visit the website: https://www.online-inspire.gov.in and follow the process prescribed therein.
3. Online application submission process shall start on 01st December 2021 and will be available up to 31st January 2022 (till 23:59 hrs. IST). Please click the link below to download the guidelines for filling up On-line applications: https://online-inspire.gov.in/ Announcement
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of submitted online application for own records. Please do not send application or any other documents by Post.
5. Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application lacking essential documents shall be summarily rejected.
7. Applicant’s own valid and functional email address must be used for submission of online application. Status of application shall be informed only through INSPIRE Web Portal. Applicant needs to login into own (registered) account to view the status.
8. Do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that all aspects of application are correct before submitting.
9. Endorsement Form template is also available on our INSPIRE-SHE announcement. Applicants can download Endorsement Form from INSPIRE portal https://onlineinspire.gov.in/ Announcement
10. Any legal proceedings in respect to any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or application can be lodged only in Delhi Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums. Delhi Courts/Tribunal/Forums only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
What is the Last Date of DST INSPIRE SHE Scholarship?
Last Date of DST INSPIRE SHE Scholarship Application Submission is 31st January 2022.
For further enquiries regarding INSPIRE-SHE component, please send email to: email@example.com For queries, please call us on 0124-6690020, 0124- 6690021