|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department
Scholarship/ Service Name : Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22
Applicable For : SC, ST, OBC/SEBC & EBC Students
Applicable State : Odisha
Last Date : 15/10/2021
Website : https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home
SSP Odisha PMS
ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department is now inviting online applications for Post-matric scholarship of ST, SC, OBC/ SEBC and EBC students for AY 2021-22.
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
(4) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(5) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(6) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
How to Apply Scholarship?
To apply the scholarship, eligible students need to follow the below given steps
Step 1 : Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
Step 2 : Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
Step 3 : Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
Step 4 : Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
Step 5 : Provide all necessary details like student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
Step 6 : Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
Step 7 : The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out.
1. Aadhaar Number
2. Applicant’s Photograph
3. Income Certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Special category certificate
6. Resident certificate
8. Front page of Passbook for bank account details of the student
9. Matriculation Certificate (Except in case of Non-matriculate ITI courses)
10. Previous Examination Certificate
The last date for the submission of application is 15th October 2021.
If you have any queries regarding the scholarship please call Toll Free Number 155335, 1800-345-6770