dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in CHMS 2020-21 C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship : Minority Welfare
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare
Scholarship Name : CHMS 2020-21 C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship
Applicable For : Girl Student
Applicable State : Kerala
Application Last Date : 11.01.2021
Website : http://collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in/?page_id=348
DCE C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare invites online applications for C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship for the year 2020-21.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
DCE Kerala Civil Service Fee Reimbursement 2020-21
Who Can Apply?
1. Should belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
6. Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
7. Those who are eligible for hostel stipend will not be eligible for scholarship.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the CHMS 2020-21.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then Click on the “C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship CHMS 2020-21” under Types of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4 : If you have already registered with DMW Scholarships, Do Applicant Login Please use your SSLC/ 10th standard detail in the first paragraph of registration
Step 5 : Fill the form with the following details to complete the scholarship application
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination passed by the applicant
2. Bio data of Applicant
3. Permanent Address
4. Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
5. Details of Previous Institution and course based on which scholarship is being sought
6. Bank Details
7. Password Settings
Step 6 : Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and finally click on the Submit button
** Under Graduates – Rs. 5,000/Year
** Post Graduates – Rs. 6,000/Year
** Professional Courses – Rs. 7,000/Year
** Hostel Stipend – Rs. 13,000/Year
Sanctioning Procedure :
Sanctioned by the Project Officer after verification of Applications.Presently the amount is being disbursed the electronic transfer to the students account
1. What is Registration ID number
This will facilitate to authenticate your Identity and will help in avoiding duplication
2. Can I apply one or more scholarship
yes, you can apply one or more scholarship
3. What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop- down menu?
You should immediately approach the institute to contact Scholarship Office .
4. What is to be done after submitting the online application ?
After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
5. How to check the status of my application?
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
6. What if I forget my Password
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password
7. How I can apply one or more scholarship?
Once you have registered online, you can login with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship(s).
Last date to complete the C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship is January 11, 2021.
Help Desk Numbers : 0471 – 2300524, 2302090.
For any queries please send mail to scholarship.mwd [AT] gmail.com