|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : National Scholarship Exam Portal
Scholarship Name : NSEP 2020 National Scholarship Exam
Applicable For : Students from School to Post Graduation Level
Applicable State/UT : All India
Exam Date : 15th January 2021
Last Date : 20th September 2020
Website : https://www.nsep.in/
National Scholarship Exam
During COVID-19 pandemic, we are have a special scholarship program for all students from School to Post Graduation Level. Apply Now To Fulfill Your Career Dreams !
Related / Similar Scholarship : Indian Scholarship Exam 2020
We have categorized the Students appearing for the exam into three groups as per their qualifying education
School Level :
** Academic – All 10th to 12th class appearing and passed students
** Scholarship – 35,000
** Fee – 140
Graduation Level :
** Academic – Graduation and any Diploma Course students.
** Scholarship – 65,000
** Fee – 180
Post Graduation Level :
** Academic – Post Graduation students
** Scholarship – 1,00,000
** Fee – 220
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for NSEP 2020 National Scholarship Exam.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and Click on Apply Now button
Step 2 : Provide your Mobile Number and password
Step 3 : You will receive OTP and Application ID through SMS
Step 4 : Use OTP for verification
Step 5 : Fill registration form with details
Step 6 : After submission, payment page will display
Step 7 : Pay by Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, PayTM, UPI and major Wallet
Step 8 : You can login now with Application ID and Password
** Cash prizes up to Rs 1,00,000/- will be awarded annually that can be utilized for higher studies.
** Scholarship Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account provided by the student during application
** Exam will be conducted online so you are needed to appear for the exam from your home on a laptop or a mobile phone.
** Exploring talents, identifying exceptional qualities and creating promising youth for the FUTURE INDIA
** Participation Certificate will be given to all the students participating in the National Scholarship Exam Portal.
Please read all the instructions carefully before fill the application. This fellowship is being conducted by Hopes Educational and Charitable Trust.
1. Please make sure that all the information provided by you is correct because during distribution of scholarship all the information will be verified from your documents.
2. Please enter your mobile no and email id along with an alternative mobile number without any error.Any enquiry regarding any issue will be welcomed only from your registered email id and mobile no.
3. The exam will be conducted in completely online format.
4. Exam duration will be 60 minutes for 60 questions.
5. Scholarship will be distributed directly to your or your parent’s bank account.
6. If your age is less than 18, please fill the application form under the guidance of your parents
7. Information once filled cannot be changed so be careful while applying.
8. Size of photo uploaded should not be more than 100KB.
9. This fellowship is only for those students who are studying anywhere or are a student from 10th class to post graduation.
10. If you are 12th pass student preparing from home and with a gap of less than 2 year then you are eligible for the fellowship. Gap Year not allow for Graduate or post graduate student.
11. All questions will be MCQ Based.
12. For this scholarship you need to pay an minimum exam fee of Rs 130 which will be utilized for charity and education empowerment in society.
13. If in case exam gets cancelled, money will be refunded after the deduction of some charges.
14. Syllabus is available on our website can be downloaded in PDF format.
15. We do not refer to any specific book for preparation point of view; however we will provide some sample question papers before Exam .
16. We do not advice students to buy subscription from any website or mobile application.
17. Exam will be conducted in Hindi and English language only.
18. It is a totally merit based fellowship and fellowship amount will be transferred directly to your account on monthly Basis.
19. Fellowship will be valid for only one year.
20. National Scholarship Exam Portal team will not take any responsibility for any network issue or technical error that might arise the commencement of the exam.
** Registration Opens – 15th July 2020
** Last date – 15 August 2020
** Exam date – 15th January 2021
** Results Date– 30 January 2021
** Scholarship Distribution starts from- 10th February 2021
|Marks||Level A||Level B||Level C|