|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI)
Scholarship Name : SNA Scholarships 2019-20
Applicable For : Nursing Students
Application Last Date : 31.08.2020
Website : http://www.tnaionline.org/
TNAI SNA Scholarship
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) invites applications for award of SNA Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020.
Related / Similar Scholarship : TNAI Scholarships 2019-20
Scholarships are available for the following courses,
1. Revised ANM Programme / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
3. Basic BSc Nursing.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students of academic year 2019-2020 (1st year only) are eligible to apply for the SNA Scholarship.
2. The applicant should be a bonafide student of a School/College of Nursing (Recognised by Nursing Council/regulatory body).
3. The SNA unit recommending the candidate for the Scholarship should be an active Unit for at least last three years.
4. Preference will be given to the candidate’s active participation in SNA activities at National / State / District / Zonal and Unit Level.
5. The applicant should not be receiving any financial support/benefits from any other source by way of stipend / fellowship / scholarship, etc.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for SNA Scholarships 2019-20.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of TNAI through provided above.
Step 2 : Download the application form from the official website
or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the required details and attach the necessary documents.
Step 4 : Completed Application form duly recommended by the Principal of School or College and President/Secretary/SNA Advisor of the State Branch, TNAI should be sent to the
Trained Nurses’ Association of India,
L-17 Green Park,
New Delhi-110016 before August 31, 2020.
** Incomplete applications will be rejected.
** Enclose the bank account details of the applicant with front page of bank passbook (Xerox copy) and crossed cheque
** Application received after August 31, 2020 will not be entertained.
** The address, Mobile No. and e-mail ID of the President/Secretary/SNA Advisor of the respective TNAI State branches are available in the TNAL website or send mail to sna [AT] tnaionline.org and trai_2003 [AT] yahoo.com
1. Successful completion of first three months of preliminary training period.
2. Application forms should be recommended and signed by
a) Principal /Incharge, College or School of Nursing and
b) President/Secretary/SNA Advisor of the TNAI State Branch.
** SNA Unit is requested to forward only two applications from each category (i.e. BSc (N), GNM and ANM).
** Confidential report should be sent by the Class Coordinator / Unit SNA Advisor and the Principal along with the completed application form.
About Us :
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) is a national organization of nurse professionals at different levels. It was established in 1908 and was initially known as Association of Nursing Superintendents.
The Government of India has recognized TNAI as a service organization in 1950. A similar recognition by all the State Governments has been an asset to the promotion of its objectives.