Organisation : JRS Tutorials
Scholarship Name : Scholarship Test 2020
Applicable For : Class XII Passed
Exam Date : 14th June & 17th June 2020
Website : http://jrstutorials.ac.in/Home
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
JRS Tutorials Scholarship Test
Scholarships in the form of concession in fees will be given to meritorious students based on the performance in the scholarship/admission test.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Adda247 NTSE 2020
Scholarship Test Date
Mode of Exam : Online
** Pre- Foundation Course – 14th June 2020
** For class XI – IIT and XI- PMT students. (Foundation Course) – 14th June 2020
** For class XII passed students – 17th June 2020
** For IIT-JEE (Main + Advanced ) & NEET-PMT – 17th June 2020
How to Apply?
To Apply for the JRS Tutorials Scholarship/Admission Test 2020 you have to follow the below steps
Step 1 : Go to the official website of JRS Tutorials through the URL http://jrstutorials.ac.in/
Step 2 : Then click ‘Registration Admission’ link in the menu bar
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and Fill the following details to complete your Registration
1. Select Your Stream * [Medical/Engineering]
2. Select Your Programme * [BRILLIANT 35/ XI+ Foundation/ XII+ Foundation/ One year class room programme/ Test Series]
3. Enter the Name of the Candidate *[Anuya S]
4. Enter your Date of Birth * [13-05-2001]
5. Enter your Father’s Name [Sukumar K]
6. Enter your Father’s Occupation [Teacher]
7. Enter your Permanent Address * [123, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600028]
8. Enter your Mobile no. (if any) * 
9. Enter your Email address * [firstname.lastname@example.org]
10. Enter your Guardian Name [Prasenna S]
11. Enter your Local Address [123, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600028]
12. Enter your Telephone No. (if any)
Educational Qualification :
13. Enter Your X&XII Year of Passing [2015,2017]
14. Enter Your Board/University [State Board]
15. Enter Your Institution [SRS Higher Secondary School]
16. Enter Your % Aggregate Marks [92,95]
Mention the following :
17. Enter Your DD Number * 
18. Enter Your DD Date * [02-05-2018]
19. Enter Your DD Amount * 
20. Enter Your Issuing Bank [State Bank of India] and Click Submit button
** New Batches Of Foundation Course Start From 19th June 2020
** New Batches Of Target (IIT & PMT )Course Start From 26th June 2020
1. Classroom Coaching Programme (Online class during lock down and regular class at JRS after government allows.)
2. Purely Online class for full session.
|FEE||Rs. 1,03,500/- + 18,630/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.1,22,130/-|
|Ist Installment (At the time of Admission)||Rs. 29,661/- + 5,339/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.35,000/-|
|IInd Installment (Within 60 days after Admission)||Rs. 29,661/- + 5,339/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.35,000/-|
|IIIrd Installment (Within 90 days after Admission)||Rs. 29,661/- + 5,339/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.35,000/-|
|IVth Installment (Within 120 days after Admission)||Rs. 14,517/- + 2,613/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.17,130/-|
When regular class at JRS will start we will conduct Scholarship Test for new students as well as old students who want to improve their scholarship. Scholarship in the form of concession in fees will be given to some meritorious students based on the performance in the scholarship / admission test.
|1st Scholarship||Brilliant – 35
(Free coaching. Free schooling, free hostel and fooding)
|5th Scholarship||40% of fee|
|2nd Scholarship||100% of fee||6th Scholarship||30% of fee|
|3rd Scholarship||80% of fee||7th Scholarship||20% of fee|
|4th Scholarship||60% of fee||8th Scholarship||10% of fee|
** When regular class at JRS will start after government allows, Scholarship test will be conducted and whatever scholarship amount you will get will be adjusted in the fee.
** If First Installment deposited by any student is more than the total fee required to be deposited after adjusting scholarship amount, the excess amount will be refunded.