Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
Scholarship Name : Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Awarded in 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014
Applicable For : Students who have Passed Class XII from CBSE in 2010,2011,2012, 2013 & 2014 has been awarded Central Sector Scholarship by the CBSE
Online Application Last Date : 15th Dec 2015
Apply Online : http://www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
Guidelines : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/4269-Guidelines.pdf
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/4269-RenewalNotice.pdf
Central Sector Scheme Scholarship Renewal 2015 :
The Central Board of Secondary Education invites Renewal Application from the eligible students who have been granted scholarship under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students and were granted scholarship in the year(s)– 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013& 2014.
Update : CBSE CSSS Fourth Renewal Scholarship 2014 : www.scholarships.net.in/32511.html
(Applicable for all categories of applicant)
1.Applicant should have passed Class XII from CBSE in 2010,2011,2012, 2013 & 2014 has been awarded Central Sector Scholarship by the CBSE.
2.Applicant should not be availing any other scholarship from any other scheme/source.
3.Applicant should have passed in all the subjects with not less than 60 % marks (or equivalent, if grades have been awarded) in the annual examinations (or aggregate of 2 semester) in the course pursuing.
4.Applicant should have maintained not less than 75 % attendance, good discipline and should not have involved in ragging activities.
Note:Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
Mode of Disbursal of Scholarship:
a. Scholarship amount shall be sent to the Bank Account of the candidate by ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mode only.
b. No request for sending the amount of scholarship by Draft or in account of parents or joint account will be entertained.
Enclosures and Attestation:
a. The particulars filled in the renewal form are to be attested by the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is pursuing his/her higher studies.
b. For each year of renewal, separate form is to be submitted.
c. Further, students are required to attach the mark sheet of the First Year/Second year/preceding two semesters (as applicable).
d. Attached photocopy of cancelled cheque.
Where to send the renewal form:
a. The duly filled Renewal form attested by the Head of the Institution along with copies of relevant Mark sheet and cancelled chaque are to be sent in an envelope super scribing on its top left “F-11, First Renewal/Second Renewal/ Third Renewal/ Fourth Renewal” to the “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092” by Speed Post only so as to reach before last date.
b. Applicants are advised to retain a copy of documents sent to CBSE for future reference.
1. Only those students whose name appears in the list of CSS Scholarship awarded in previous years (can be viewed on the Board’s website) need only apply for renewal of Scholarship provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for renewal of CSS Scholarship as mentioned above.
2. Applicants who have already submitted their renewal form in any other format (prior to issue of this notice) will be required to submit this renewal form. No request for considering the renewal form submitted in past will be entertained.
3. Applicants have to submit separate renewal form for each year, attested by the Head of the Institution from where the applicant is pursuing his/her higher studies.
a. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2010 and have been awarded scholarship- Fourth renewal form along with Copy of Mark sheet in respect of Academic year 2013-2014
b. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2011 and have been awarded scholarship- Forth renewal form along with Copy of Mark sheet in respect of Academic year 2014- 2015
c. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2012 and have been awarded scholarship- Third renewal form along with Copy of Mark sheet in respect of Academic year 2014- 2015
d. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2013 and have been awarded scholarship- Second renewal form along with Copy of Mark sheet in respect of Academic year 2014-2015
e. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2014 and have been awarded scholarship- First renewal form along with Copy of Mark sheet in respect of academic year 2014-2015
4. Applicants who have changed their College/Institute of study will be allowed to renew the scholarship provided the Course of study and Institution is recognized. Decision of MHRD will be final and binding in all such matters. Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
5. Mere submission of the application form will not confer any right for the renewal of Scholarship.
6. Applicant is entitled to receive only one scholarship at a time. If the applicant is in receipt of any other scholarship from any other scheme/source he/she has to refund that scholarship, failing which action will be taken as per rules.
7. The information regarding receipt of application for renewal of Scholarship and its details will be displayed / updated on Board’s website from time to time.
8. Applicants are advised to attach the attested conversion formula for the Institution where the Grades/CGPA has been awarded and converted to the equivalent percentage.
9. Any change in address and Bank Details of the applicant must be immediately reported to “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092” mentioning the Registration No., Name, Roll No. and Year of passing Class XII from CBSE of the applicant and copy of the Application form submitted.
10. Renewal Form received after due date/ not accompanying the mark statement/not meeting the eligibility criteria/incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
11. For any query contact 011-22526745, 011-22044166 and Helpline No.1800-118-002 or send mail at email@example.com