Organisation : Vidyasaarathi, Schindler Igniting Minds
Scholarship Name : Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2019-20
Applicable For : B.E./B.Tech & ITI Course Students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Application Last Date : 31/12/2019
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyasaarathi Schindler India Scholarship
Applications are invited for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship For the year 2019-20.
Related : Vidyasaarathi Schindler India Renewal Scholarship 2019-2020 : www.scholarships.net.in/35004.html
1. This scheme is not applicable to Schindler India Private Limited employees and their children.
2. All Gender students are eligible to apply.
3. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 300000.00
Educational Qualification :
** B.E/B.Tech students secured Minimum 70% in Class 10, Minimum 70% in Class 12, Minimum 60% in Diploma,
** ITI courses students secured Minimum 50% in Class 10,
Schindler India Scholarship Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Schindler India Scholarship 2019-20.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘Schindler India Scholarship 2019-2020’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
List of document required :
1. Proof of Identity
2. 10th and/or Diploma Marksheet
3. College fees receipts
4. Bank passbook
5. Bonafide Certificate
6. Income certificate
Optional document :
PAN No/Voter id card/Passport
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 24/08/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 31/12/2019
** B.E./B.Tech students can receive scholarship upto Rs. 75000/-
** ITI students can receive scholarship amount upto Rs. 5000/-
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Kulbhushan Ayare
Contact Email-ID :
** For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
** For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in