Organisation : Vidyasaarathi, Schindler India
Scholarship Name : Schindler India Renewal Scholarship For Diploma & ITI Students 2019-20
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Application Last Date : 31/01/2020 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Vidyasaarathi Schindler Scholarship Renewal
Schindler India Renewal Scholarship For Diploma & ITI Students 2019-2020
Related : Vidyasaarathi Schindler India Scholarship 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/36507.html
The objective of Schindler India scholarship scheme is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections and pursuing Full time Diploma,so that they are able to complete higher education and be a part of the flourishing industry.
Schindler India Renewal Eligibility
1. This scholarship program is applicable to students who had received the scholarship last year as well from Schindler India.
2. ITI students secured Minimum 50% in Class 10 & Diploma students secured Minimum 60% in Class 10.
3. All Gender students are eligible to apply.
4. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 300000.00
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 03/10/2019
** Last Date to Submit Application is 31/01/2020
Schindler India Renewal Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Schindler India Renewal Scholarship For Diploma & ITI Students 2019-20
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘Schindler India Renewal Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1. Proof of Address
2. Proof of Identity
3. 10th Marksheet,
4. Second year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 1 & Sem 2)
5. Third year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 3 & Sem 4)
6. Student Bank Passbook
7. Admission confirmation letter/Fee structure/Bonafide Certificate
8. College fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition(Mention as per the Fee Structure Yearly)
Note : All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Praneet Gomde
Contact Email-ID :
** For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
** For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in