|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Jharkhand Academic Council
Scholarship Name : NMMSS 2018-19 National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination
Applicable For : Students Studying In Class VIII
Applicable State : Jharkhand
Exam Date : 21st April, 2019
Website : https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
JAC Jharkhand NMMSS Exam
Jharkhand Academic Council invites application for NMMSS National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for the year 2018-19.
Related : BCCL Ke Laal & Laadli Scholarship Jharkhand 2019-21 : www.scholarships.net.in/36296.html
** Candidates should have secured 55 % marks in VII class, Whereas reserved category candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
** Parental Income should not exceed Rs 1.5 Lakh annually including all sources of income.
** Candidates who are studying in Central Schools, State Government Schools, and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are not eligible to appear for the NMMS examination.
NMMS Application Form
Just follow the below steps to apply for the NMMSS 2018-19.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council through provided above.
Step 2 : Then click on the “NMMSS Application Form 2018-19” link under Recent Announcements
Step 3 : Download the application form from the website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 4 : Fill the application form with the required details and attach the necessary documents.
NMMS Exam Pattern
Candidates will be examined for the scholarship exams as per given below exam pattern. Exam Pattern of SAT and MAT subjects would be as given under
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Total Duration||Total Duration|
|SAT||90 Questions||90 Minutes||210 minutes|
|MAT||90 Questions||90 Minutes|
|Total||180 Questions||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
1. Use Blue or Black Pen. WRITE IN CAPITAL BLOCK LETTERS. DO NOT mark or write outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and/or address within the space for it. Please see example as given below.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in item nos. 4,5,6,7,10,11,12,21 & 26
4. Please write code number in item nos. 13,14,15 & 16 as given below.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and The Principal of the school to deposit the filed in form with the State Liasion Officer before the last date. No request for conducting delay in submission will be entertained whether it is due to the fault of the Candidate or the Headmaster/Principal of his/ her institution.
6. Incomplete or defective application are liable to be rejected.
Type Of School
A Government school is that which is run by the State Government or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking or an Autonomous Organization Completely financed by the government.
Local Body :
A Local Body School is that which is run by panchayati raj and local body Institutions such as Zila Parishad, Municipal Corporation, Municipal Committee, Notified Area Committee and Cantonment Board.
Private Aided :
A Private Aided School is that which is managed by an individual or a private organization and received a grant from government or local body.