Organisation : Department of Science & Technology
Fellowship Name : KIRAN-IPR WOS-C 2019 Women Scientist Scheme-C
Applicable For : Master of Science, Bachelors in Engineering/Technology Degree Holders
Application Last Date : 20th March 2019
Website : http://dst.gov.in/scientific-programmes/scientific-engineering-research/women-scientists-programs
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
DST Women Scientist Scheme-C
Women Scientists Scheme (WOS) is a flagship programme of KIRAN Division of Department of Science & Technology (DST).
‘Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C)’- it provides one year on-the-job training in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Patent Facilitating Centre (PFC) of Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) has been entrusted with implementation of WOS-C.
(1) Women in permanent position are not eligible to apply
(2) Age – Minimum 27 years; Maximum 45 years as on 01-01-2018
(3) Minimum essential qualification – Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
(4) Desirable qualification – Proficient in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation.
WOS-C Online Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the WOS-C 2019 Women Scientist Scheme-C.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Department of Science & Technology through provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Online Submission of WOS-C Applications” link.
Step 3 : Register yourself and create Login/Password and also note this data carefully as this will be required for future reference.
Step 4 : Fill the application form with the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5 : Applicants must note down the Application Number generated at the end of filling up this form. This application number will be useful for knowing the status of your application.
You can “Edit” your application anytime but only before “Last Date”. You will require your user id and password for accessing your online application form.
1. Candidates should have following details ready with them before filling the form online.
** Allowed dimension (Width X Height) for the scanned Photo and Signature is (150 X 180) and (170 X 40) respectively. System will allow margin of ± 20 pixels in dimension.
** Maximum size of the Photo and Signature file should not be more than 300kb and 100kb respectively.
** Details of papers published/accepted and Patents granted/applied, if any.
** Details of any scholarships received from time to time.
** Details of period of employment/unemployment.
2. Ensure email id is correctly filled, failing which no communication will occur and the responsibility lies on the applicant.
3. Follow the Flow given at the Left side and Fillup Application Step by Step.
4. Write your Date of Birth (“select the date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination”)
5. Give atleast one contact number either mobile or landline.
6. Choose only one Coordination Centre. The chosen centre will be responsible for arranging hands-on-training in consultation with PFC.
7. Select Examination Centre in order of your preference.
8. The result of minimum eligibility/educational qualification should have been declared by 01/01/2019. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
9. The application must be complete in all aspects; incomplete applications shall be rejected.
10. No documents from the candidates through post/email will be entertained.
11. Only one form per candidate shall be considered.
12. The candidates will be required to produce original certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications obtained and professional experience shown in Application Form at the time of interview as per eligibility conditions as laid down for this scheme, failing which the candidates will not be allowed for interview and no correspondence in this regards will be entertained.
** MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech/MBBS or equivalent degree Rs. 20,000/- pm
** M.Phil/MTech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree Rs. 25,000/- pm
** PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree Rs. 30,000/- pm
WOS-C Last Date
Last Date to submit online application for WOS-C is 20 March 2019