|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ministry of Human Resource Development
Scholarship Name : Korean Government Scholarship program (KGSP) 2019
Applicable For : International Students
Application Last Date : 20.03.2019
Website : http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships
MHRD Korean Government Scholarship Program
The Ministry of Human Resource Development invites applications from the Indian nationals for the “2019 Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Students enrolled in Graduate Programs”.
Related : ASEM DUO Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/35727.html
Number Of Nominations
15 (out of which 10 students would be awarded scholarship by the Government of Republic of Korea).
Level of Course :
(i) Master’s, (ii) Doctoral and (iii) Research Programme
Subjects Fields :
** Korean Language and Literature
** International Relations (including Korean Studies)
** Electronic Engineering
KGSP Eligibility Conditions
(1) Applicants applying for Master’s/ Doctoral Programme must be under 40 years of age as of September 1st, 2019 (born after September 1st, 1979).
(2) Applicant who is working as a professor must be under 45 year of age as of September 1, 2019 (born after September 1, 1974).
(1) For Master’s Programme : Applicants must hold or be expected to hold a Bachelor’s degree or a level of education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the proposed study by August 31st, 2019.
(2) For Doctoral Programme : Applicants must hold or be expected to hold a Master’s degree or a level of education equivalent to a Master’s degree relevant to the proposed study by August 31st, 2019.
(3) For Research Programme : The applicant must have received an invitation from one of National Institute for International Education (NIIED’s) designated Korean universities and must have the following qualification relevant to the proposed study:
(i) Postdoctoral Research Program : Applicants must hold a Doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree by August 31st, 2019
(ii) Professor Exchange Program : Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree by August 31st, 2019.
(iii) Program for Education, Science, Culture, (International Professionals) – Applicant must hold or be expected to hold a Master’s degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree by August 31st, 2019
Candidates who have already been abroad for study/training/specialization either on scholarship or on their own for a period exceeding six months are eligible to apply only if they have been in India for at least two consecutive years after returning from abroad as on 20.03.2019.
KGSP Online Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship program (KGSP) 2019.
Step 1 : Candidates are required to apply online at the following portals
Apply Online : http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/
Step 2 : Then student click on the Online Application link in the home page.
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the following details
** Select the Scholarship Scheme
** Enter Your Personal Details
** Enter Your Academic details
** Enter Other Details
** Upload the supporting documents
Step 4 : Finally click on the Validate & Submit button
Step 5 : The applicants are required to send the duly filled form along with the supporting documents, by 20.03.2019 to the following address
The Under Secretary (Scholarship),
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Department of Higher Education,
West Block-1, 2″d Floor,
Wing 6, R. K. Puram,
Scanned copy of the following documents need to be uploaded at the time of online application
** Marks sheet and certificate for Secondary Examination
** Marks sheet and certificate for Higher Secondary Examination
** Transcript in respect of the candidate’s higher qualification(s).
** Bachelor’s Master’s/Doctoral degree or equivalent.
(i) Candidates are required to obtain transcript from their university/institution.
(ii) Applicants who are currently in the last semester/year of his/her study are required to upload the transcript up to the semesters/years completed and need to mention the passing year as 2019.
(iii) the size of the single document must not exceed 530 kb and should be in .pdf form. In case of more than one document to be uploaded at one place, the documents need to be scanned together of can be zipped.
KGSP Last Date
Last date on online application is 20.03.2019