Organisation : Medha Charitable Trust
Scholarship Name : Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship Exam (MSS) 2019
Applicable For : Students Currently Studying In Zilla Parishad High Schools & Government High Schools In Telangana
Applicable State : Telangana
Last Date : 10th February 2019 (Date Extended)
Exam Date : 7th April 2019
Website/Apply Now : http://medhatrust.org/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Medha Trust Sampurna Siksha Scholarship
Medha Charitable Trust invites online applications for Sampurna Siksha Scholarship 2019.
Related / Similar Post :
Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship 2020-21
Medha Charitable Trust offers educational scholarships for students currently studying in Zilla Parishad High Schools and Government High Schools in Telangana.
Up to 100 scholarships are awarded for Intermediate and Graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for Diploma education.
MSS Application Form
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship (MSS) 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Medha Charitable Trust through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then click on the “Apply Now” button in the home page.
Step 3 : Please read the instructions carefully before applying for exam
Step 4 : Next enter your Mobile Number and Date of Birth for Registration
Step 5 : After that you will receive the following confirmation message “Registration completed successfully. Password has been sent to registered mobile number.”
Step 6 : Please login using your registered mobile number and password.
Step 7 : Then fill the remaining details to complete the application.
If you forgot your Password, please enter Mobile Number and click on “Forgot Password” button to receive a new Password to the previously registered mobile phone number.
Students must have the following documents to apply:
1. Student passport size photo in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB
2. Student Identification Authorization Form in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB. This form can be downloaded by clicking on this link. Application will be accepted only if Headmaster’s signature and stamp is printed on this form.
3. 9th class mark sheet front side in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB.
4. 9th class mark sheet back side in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB.
MSS Important Dates
** Application opens on – 1st January 2019
** Last date to apply – 10th February 2019
** Exam date – 7th April 2019
Please read the instructions carefully before applying for exam
1) Mozilla Firefox browser should be used to access this website.
2) Students can apply using their mobile number. This mobile number can be used to login to check the status of application form and download hall ticket if application is accepted.
3) More than one application with the same mobile number will not be accepted.
4) To apply, register yourself by entering your Mobile Number and Date of Birth below. A password will be sent to your mobile number, which can be used to login and apply. This mobile number will be registered and used to send you messages in the future.