Organisation : Medha Charitable Trust
Scholarship Name : Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship Exam (MSS) 2020-21
Applicable For : 10th Class Students
Applicable State : Telangana
Last Date : 31st January 2020
Exam Date : 5th April 2020
Website/Apply Now : http://medhatrust.org/exam/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Medha Charitable Trust MSS Exam
Medha Charitable Trust invites online applications for Sampurna Siksha Scholarship 2020-21.
Related / Similar Post :
Ei Samay Atmadeep Scholarship Exam 2019
Medha Charitable Trust provides scholarship to meritorious students who are motivated in pursuing higher education but lack financial assistance.
Who Can Apply?
Only 10 th class students from below Telangana schools are eligible to apply for scholarship.
** Zilla Parishad High Schools
** Government High Schools
** Telangana Model Schools
** Telangana Minority Residential Schools – Gurukulam
How to Apply?
To apply for Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship, please check if your school name is in our database by clicking on “Verify School” button below.
Step 1 : Select Your School District
Step 2 : Select Your School Mandal
Step 3 : Select Your School Name
Step 4 : Click on the “Found” button
MSS Application Form
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship (MSS) 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Medha Charitable Trust through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then click on the “Apply Now” button in the home page.
Step 3 : Please read the instructions carefully before applying for exam
Step 4 : Next enter your Mobile Number and Date of Birth for Registration
Step 5 : After that you will receive the following confirmation message “Registration completed successfully. Password has been sent to registered mobile number.”
Step 6 : Please login using your registered mobile number and password.
Step 7 : Then fill the remaining details to complete the application.
If you forgot your Password, please enter Mobile Number and click on “Forgot Password” button to receive a new Password to the previously registered mobile phone number.
Students must have the following documents to apply:
1. Student passport size photo in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB
2. Student Identification Authorization Form in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB. This form can be downloaded by clicking on this link. Application will be accepted only if Headmaster’s signature and stamp is printed on this form.
3. 9th class mark sheet front side in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB.
4. 9th class mark sheet back side in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB.
MSS Important Dates
** Applications for 2020-21 will be accepted from – 1st January 2020
** Last date for applications – 31st January 2020
** Medha Charitable Trust Scholarship Exam date – 5th April 2020
Please read the instructions carefully before applying for exam
1) Mozilla Firefox browser should be used to access this website.
2) Students can apply using their mobile number. This mobile number can be used to login to check the status of application form and download hall ticket if application is accepted.
3) More than one application with the same mobile number will not be accepted.
4) To apply, register yourself by entering your Mobile Number and Date of Birth below. A password will be sent to your mobile number, which can be used to login and apply. This mobile number will be registered and used to send you messages in the future.