Organisation : KTH Royal Institute of Technology & KTH India Scholarship Foundation
Scholarship Name : KTH India Scholarship 2020
Applicable For : UG Students
Applicable Country : All Over India
Application Last Date : 15th January, 2020
Website : https://www.kth.se/en/studies/master/scholarships/kth-india-scholarship-1.422144
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
KTH India Scholarship
The application for the KTH India Scholarship 2020 is now open!. Recipients of the KTH India Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the total length of the programme.
Related / Similar Post : Teach For India Fellowship 2020
The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance during the academic year (10 months) and is initially granted for one academic year and can be extended provided that the study results are satisfactory.
Who Can Apply?
** You must also be a Indian citizen who has completed your undergraduate programme in India.
** Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply. The scholarship is not available for applicants to joint master’s programmes.
** To be eligible you must be a tuition-fee paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the KTH India Scholarship 2020.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of KTH Royal Institute of Technology provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply” link in that page.
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the following details and finally click on “Submit” button
1. Enter your First name * – As shown in your passport
2. Enter your Last name * – As shown in your passport
3. Enter your Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD) *
4. Enter your Mailing address * – Please include the city, postal code, and country as written in the local language
5. Enter your E-mail * – Please enter the same e-mail address you used when you created your account at www.universityadmissions.se
6. Verify e-mail address *
7. Enter your Application number * – Please enter the eight digit number you received when you made your application on www.universityadmissions.se
8. I have applied to the following Master’s programme at KTH Royal Institute of Technology as my first priority *
9. Enter your Title of your Bachelor’s degree (or on-going programme) *
10. Enter your Full name of the university where you completed your Bachelor’s degree *
11. Enter your Country *
12. What is the ranking of your university (if available) according to Times Higher Education (THE)?
13. What is the ranking of your university (if available) according to QS World University Rankings?
14. What is your cumulative grade point average (CGPA)? *
15. What is the maximum grade in your local grading system? *
16. If possible, please state your grade point average on a scale from 1-100%.
17. Briefly motivate why you should be nominated for a KTH India Scholarship (maximum 500 characters) * – Please note that in addition to academic achievement, relevant extra-curricular activities and work experience may increase your chances in the selection process.
The scholarship is granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the nomination process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme.
After the applicants have been assessed in accordance to the individual programme’s selection process an over all assessment of all recommended applicants for the scholarship will be made based on the following criteria
** The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
** The university where the applicants bachelor’s degree was awarded
** The selection process and the recommendation of the director of the applied master’s programme
Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be prioritized according to the foundation’s statutes.
Application Last Date
Applications will close on 15 January, 2020.