|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : ACE Engineering Academy
Scholarship Name : ACE Delhi Online Scholarship Test 2019
Applicable For : Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology
Application Last Date : 28th Dec, 2018
Exam Date : 30th Dec, 2018 (Sunday)
Website : https://www.aceenggacademy.com/online-scholarship-test-delhi/#1517939375502-f4454422-53b2
ACE Engineering Academy Scholarship Test
ACE Engineering Academy invites applications for ONLINE Scholarship Test for Delhi Center For ESE/GATE/PSUs-2020 & 21.
Related / Similar Scholarship : ACE Scholarship Test 2020
1. Financial assistance upto 100% for deserving candidates.
2. Access to lectures from India’s finest faculty members.
3. Useful for self-assessment.
Who Can Apply?
1. Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology.
2. 2nd , 3rd & 4th Year B.E/B.Tech college goers & Completed students.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the ACE Delhi Online Scholarship Test 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of ACE Engineering Academy provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully before you are applying.
Step 3 : Then click on the “Register Now” button in the home page.
Step 4 : Select your branch and click on “Proceed” button
Step 5 : Next, Fill the required details to complete the application form.
** Registration Starts on – 28th Nov, 2018
** Registration Ends on – 28th Dec, 2018
** Exam Date – 30th Dec, 2018 (Sunday)
** Results declared on – 01st Jan, 2019
|Number of Questions||50|
|Time (in Minutes)||75|
|Each Question||2 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.66 Marks|
(In Each Stream)
|I||1||100% fee waiver|
|II||2-10||50% fee waiver|
|III||11-30||25% fee waiver|
|IV||31- all qualified candidates||10% fee waiver|
|Subject Particulars||No. of Question|
|Engineering Mathematics||25 Q|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||15 Q|
|General English||10 Q|
Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and General English: As per GATE-18 syllabus.
Technical Subject Syllabus :
1. Mechanical Engineering : Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Production & Industrial Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Theory of Machines & Vibrations.
2. Civil Engineering : Design of Concrete Structures, Strength of Materials, Soil Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Highway Engineering.
3. Electronics & Communication : Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Communication Systems, Signals & Systems.
4. Electrical Engineering : Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Measurements.
5. Instrumentation Engineering : Network Theory, Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Signals & Systems, Measurements, Sensors & Industrial Instrumentation
6. Computer Science & Information Technology : Digital Logic, Computer Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems.
Terms & Conditions
1. The qualified candidates must register with ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi in any batch commencing in the month of Jan & Feb
2. The qualified candidates have to register themselves within 15 Days from the date of result announcement by paying the entire course fee after deducting the scholarship amount.
3.Technical interview may be conducted for the top 10 rankers in each stream to verify the authenticity of the candidate before giving the specified fee waiver.
4. ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the Online Scholarship Test at any point of time, at its discretion.
5. In all the aspects, the decision of the management of ACE Engineering Academy shall be final.
6. No other discount is applicable for the qualified students other than the scholarship amount.
7. This scholarship amount will be applicable for the month of Jan & Feb Batches