Organisation : National Scholarship Portal
Scholarship Name : Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2019-20
Applicable For : Scheduled Castes Students
Applicable State : Chandigarh
Application Deadline : 20.12.2019
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
NSP Post Matric Scholarship To SC
Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to Scheduled Castes for the year 2019-20.
Related : National Scholarship Portal : www.scholarships.net.in/national-scholarships-portal
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled caste students studying at Post Matriculation or post secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Who Can Apply?
1. The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
2. These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation for post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions with the following exceptions
“Scholarships are not awarded for training course like Aircarft maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot license Courses. Courses at Training ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra), Courses of training at the Military College, Dehradun, courses at pre-examination Training Centres of all India and State levels”
3. Students studying in Class XI of the Higher Secondary Schools course of the XII Class of the Multipurpose Higher School will not be eligible for it being a continuous school course
4. Students pursuing post graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
5. Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible
6. All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
7. Employed Students whose income combined with the income of their parents/guardians does not exceed the maximum prescribed income ceiling are made eligible for post matric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsory payable non refundable fees.
8. Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians income from all sources not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Post-Matric SC Scholarship 2019-20
Step 1 : Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then Select State Schemes tab and Click on Chandigarh in the drop down list.
Step 3 : After that Click Apply link in the “Post-Matric for SC Scholarship 2019-20” under Chandigarh.
Step 4 : It will redirect to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
Step 5 : After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
Step 6 : If you are a New User then Click on the Register link in the Login Page.
Step 7 : Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
Step 8 : After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
a. one copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms as have been prescribed for ‘fresh’ and ‘renewal’ scholarship by concerned States/UTs).
b. One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
c. One attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc. in respect of all examinations passed.
d. A certificate (in original) of Caste duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
e. An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper, Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
f. A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the application was in receipt of a scholarship under this scheme in the preceding year.
Last date to submit the online application for Post Matric Scholarship To SC Students is December 20,2019