Organisation : Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Scholarship Name : Pre-Matric Scholarship Fresh 2019-20
Applicable For : Students studying from Class I to X
Applicable State : Karnataka
Verification Last Date : 15.11.2019 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/index_en.asp
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
GOKDOM Pre-Matric Scholarship
Applications are invited from Karnataka State for Pre Matric Scholarship for students studying from Class I to X – Fresh Only. Last Date for Institutes/Schools/Colleges to verify online application under NSP 2019-20 is 15/11/2019.
Related : Karnataka Directorate of Minorities Special Incentive To B.Ed & D.Ed Students 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/30479.html
1. Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination (Not applicable for students studying in 1st std)
2. Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh.
3. Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
4. Students of other states studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
Read the following instructions carefully before filling on-line Application
1. Open Bank Account (Preferably in Nationalized Banks).
2. Go to Bank, Link your Aadhar Number with your bank account number.
3. If you do not have Aadhar Number keep ready your Aadhar EID Number.
4. Students have to apply only online. No other mode of Application is accepted.
How to Apply Online?
Just follow the below steps to apply online for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019-20
Step 1 : Go to the official Website of National Scholarship Portal.
Apply Online : https://scholarships.gov.in
Step 2 : Click on New Registration button.
Step 3 : Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
Step 4 : After reading guidelines click on “Continue” button
Step 5 : A new page requesting to enter the personal data will be displayed. Fill student registration form.
Step 6 : Click on the Check boxes of Aadhar consent, Bank Account and Application form.
Step 7 : After entering all required details Click on the Register button.
Step 8 : Student registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and enquiries.
Step 9 : Click on “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page.
Step 10 : The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively.
Step 11 : After Login Student will get OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number.
Step 12 : Confirm OTP will take you to Change Password Page and Change your password as per instruction in the same page.
Step 13 : Click ‘’Apply’’ button and enter below details
** Registration Details
** Academic Details
** Basic Details
Step 14 : After entering above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to next Page
Step 15 : Applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details”
** Enter your contact details.
** Based on eligibility criteria of the student, schemes will be displayed.
** Select “Pre Matric Scholarship Schemes Minorities CS” for I to X
Step 16 : Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Enclose the following documents to your filled-in application copy
1. Marks Card – Previous Class Mark Card.
2. Fee Receipts with Tuition Fee and Admission Fee separately mentioned.
3. Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority / Tahasildar Revenue Department.
4. Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Student (format available on website). In case of community not mentioned in Income Certificate.
5. Proof of bank account in the name of student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
6. Aadhar Card Xerox copy, if you do not have Aadhar Provide Aadhar EID copy.
7. Passport size 2 Photos.
Submit the same to your concerned HM / Principal / Head of Institute. (The Heads of Institutions should collect and keep the hard copies for online verification and further reference).
Add New Institutions
** To add New Institutions under NSP and take User ID and Password contact concerned Deputy Directors Public Instruction OR Directorate of Minorities Bangalore.
** All the Heads of the Institutions are requested to verify the online applications Registered by their students and forward the same through their Institute logins to the next level within the specific timeline.
Last Date to Apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship is extended till 15th November 2019.