Organisation : Govt of Odisha ST & SC Development & Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
Scholarship Name : PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship ST/SC/OBC Students Fresh/Renewal 2018-19
Applicable For : ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC Students
Applicable State : Odisha
Last Date : 31.12.2018 (Date is Extended)
Website : http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship
PRERANA Portal online applications are invited for the year 2018-19 for
(i) Post Matric Scholarship
(ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes
Related : ODISHAPMS PRERANA Post Matric Secondary Scholarship Fresh/Renewal For ST/SC/OBC Students 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/25118.html
Post Matric Scholarship
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
(4) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(5) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(6) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
(1) He/She should be ST Category Student
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(3) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(4) Students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Prerana portal through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : New User Click on the “New Student Registration” from Student Corner for on-line registration of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Enter Basic Details and Address Details(Correspondence & Permanent Address) then student has to enter the CAPCHA code and click on “Save” to register.
Step 4 : On proper registration, system displays the generated User-ID and Password of the applicant. Same is also communicated to the applicant through SMS. Student should note down the User-ID and password and keep it in safe and securely.
After successful registration, student has to make on-line entry of the Application details by Login to your profile.
For log-in, enter the following details
Step 1 : Enter Your User Name/Student Applicant Id [Arun]
Step 2 : Enter Your Password
Step 3 : Please enter the code shown above
Step 4 : Click Login button
Recover Your Password
This form will reset your password and send it to your already registered mobile number as SMS
Step 1 : Select Your Category [SC/ST/OBC]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Arun]
Step 3 : Enter Your Date of Birth [12/04/1991]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Scheduled Time Table
|1||Opening Date of Online Applications||25-07-2018||11-07-2018|
|2||Last date for submission of Online Applications by students pursuing their studies in Odisha.||31.12.2018||31.12.2018|
|3||Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants.||15.01.2019||15.01.2019|
|4||Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes to concerned DWOs.||20.01.2019||20.01.2019|
|5||Last date for online sanction of Applications by the DWOs.||31.01.2019||31.01.2019|
|6||Last date for submission of applications to the concerned Institutes by the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha.||31.12.2018||31.12.2018|
|7||Last date for scrutiny & submission of Hard copy of Applications of the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the Institutes to the concerned DWOs .||15.01.2019||15.01.2019|
|8||Last date of on-line entry and sanction of applications of Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the DWO in the PRERANA PORTAL.||31.01.2019||31.01.2019|
** Students and Institutes are instructed to complete the submission of hard copy within 7 days to Institutes and DWOs respectively without waiting till last date.
** Institution wise applications will be processed on the basis of first come first serve for disbursement of scholarship at the earliest.
** Students who failed to apply online as Fresh student in the previous years are required to apply online as a Fresh student for the current years in the PRERANA Portal itself.
** At the time of Online Registration of FRESH / RENEWAL Application, students must be ready with their Roll No., Year of Passing & name of Board of MATRICULATION EXAMINATION.
** Students are advised to go through the Notice “Bank-accounts related advisory” and Important Instructions in the PRERANA home page carefully before making application for hassle free transactions. Because Bank account details Edit Option has been withdrawn from Student login.
Bank Accounts Related Advisory :
** At the time of filling Annual Income, students are requested to fill the correct information as per the income amount given in the INCOME CERTIFICATE uploaded in PRERANA, any wrong entry or mismatch in case of ANNUAL INCOME found during scrutiny process at institution/DWO level, the concerned student may be debarred from getting scholarship.
In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of the District Welfare Officer of the concerned district or communicate through e-mail ID- prerana.grievance [AT] gmail.com