Organisation : Nathani Charitable Trust (NCT)
Scholarship Name : Continued Education Scholarship Form 2018-19
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Applicable For : Old NCT Students
Website : http://www.nathanitrust.org/es-eligibility-criteria.htm
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
NCT Continued Education Scholarship
Nathani Charitable Trust invites applications for Continued Education Scholarship Financial Aid for Education from Zakat fund 2018-2019.
Related : Nathani Charitable Trust New Education Scholarship Form 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/25015.html
Who Can Apply?
** This Application is only for NCT old(Students who have received financial support last year)students.
** Only full time Government recognized professional courses conducted by a statutory body such as University, Board, Director of Technical Education, AICTE etc will be considered. Institutions and courses should be recognized and affiliated to established Universities/ Govt.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Continued Education Scholarship 2018-19
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Nathani Charitable Trust through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Download the Application Form from the official website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Application Form :
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully before applying and fill the Application Form with the required fields.
Step 4 : Please send the application form by POST to the following address
Nathani Charitable Trust
2nd Floor, Cecil Court, Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bhushan Road, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 039.
E-Mail : info [AT] nathanitrust.org
Telephone : 022-6122 6122
Time : 10:30 am-1:30 pm. 2:30- 5:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
** Application Form should be filled in ENGLISH Only.
** Application Form should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS
** Applicant should write in the boxes
** Applicant should write neat handwriting using Ball Pen only
** Incomplete Form will not be considered
** Applicant should AFFIX his/her LATEST PHOTOGRAPH
** No Double Form should be filled and sent by an Applicant
1. Duly filled & signed/thumb impression application form (compulsory)
2. Additional One passport size recent photographs of the student
3. Attested copies of recent annual examination mark sheet (compulsory for new student)
4. Letter from School/College/Institute/Coaching classes/Tuition with break-up of fees (In original)
5. Aadhaar card of the student
6. Proof of admission/selection in course for which scholarship is applied for/ bonafied certificate
7. Copy of bank pass book –first page (name, bank a/c no, & address details)
Criteria For Scholarship
l) The renewal of scholarship will depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures passing marks in aggregate in the semester/annual examination which determines his promotion to the next class.
2) Sanctioning of scholarship will be subject to discipline and scholar.
3) Preference will be given to widow’s children, Orphan belonging to community.
4) First priority will be given to economically backward widow women children, we will also support students who have already been supported in past.
5) If a scholar is unable to appear in annual examination due to some illness or on account of unforeseen event, the scholarship will be renewed for the next academic year but it will be based on submission of medical certificate and other proof to satisfy the higher authority.
6) If students have got an ATKT( Allowed to keep term), they will be called for an interview and based on the interview the final decision will be taken.
7) The scholarship will be awarded only in cheques or drafts form favoring the respective institutes where the scholar is seeking admission. The cheques on personal name will issued only when the student had informed the trust about the immediate payment for securing admission in the respective institute.
8) Scholars will be evaluated on their extra-curricular interests and achievements.
9) The students will be assisted with their tuition fees, institute fees, but hostel and food expenses will be given depending on the case.
10) Students will be interviewed by our counsellors and psychologists based on the report from them will decide upon whether the candidate is appearing for appropriate course and based on testing, the scholarship will be awarded.
11) The amount and nature of scholarship will be fixed by the committee.
12) References or recommendation will not be entertained.