Organization : OMEIAT Institute Trust
Scholarship Name : OIT Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2018-19
Application Deadline : 31.08.2018 (Fresh) & 15.08.2018 (Renewal)
Website : http://oittn.com/application.htm
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
OITTN OIT Scholarship
Applications are invited for OIT Scholarship for year 2018-19.
Related : Nirankari SNCF 2018-19 Rajmata Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/23795.html
Who Can Apply?
OIT Scholarships will be given only to those who are pursuing professional studies +2, Diploma in teacher Training, polytechnic, ITI’s paramedical training and such recognized programs (Students studying in schools and Arts & science college may approach local Jama’at and other sources for support).
How To Apply?
1) Download the application format from the website of www.oittn.com
Download Application Form Here :
2) The filled applications should be forwarded/submitted to the OIT admin office.
Admin Office Address:
“C.Abdul Hakeem Convention Centre”
The New College Campus
No.147, peters Road
Phone No: 9884817561
1. Bonafide certificate from the Institution
2. Xerox of Ration Card
3. Certificate from a responsible person from your Mohala to the effect that you are really poor.
4. Xerox of HSC / All Semester Mark Sheet.
5. Fees due certificate from the institution.
6. Adhar Card Xerox
Information To Applicants
1. OIT Scholarships will be given only to those who are pursuing professional studies
2. Note: OIT Scholarships will not be sanctioned for those who are having arrears in their previous examinations.
3. In general, the candidates are advised to seek help from other sources, so that OIT would try to supplement.
4. No financial assistance will be given to students who are pursuing higher studies outside India.
5. Candidates should fill all the columns of the application in their own handwriting in block letters.
6. Only one application from a family will be considered for final award of Scholarship, at any given time.
7. The details of fees payable/paid should be obtained from the institutions and attached to the application.
8. A certificate from a responsible person belonging to applicant?s locality about the genuineness of the applicant?s economic status should be attached, with full details of the person certifying.
9. Social consciousness and moral, ethical and good characters will be an additional strength to the applicant to earn OIT scholarship.
10.The renewal application of the student who is already in receipt of OIT scholarship will not be considered, if his/her academic progress, conduct and character are not found satisfactory.
11.The application will not be considered if the details given in the application form are found to be incorrect/unsatisfactory.
12.Normally scholarship granted to the student will be routed/sent directly to the institution/Source, towhom it is due.
13.Grant of scholarship at any time is subject to verification of facts given in the application, economic status and availability of funds with OIT.
Last Date for submission of application