Organisation : Brilliant Pala
Scholarship Name : Scholarship For Repeaters 2019 Medical & Engineering
Website : http://brilliantpala.org/repeaters-2019-medical-engineering/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Scholarship For Repeaters
Brilliant Pala is offering a Scholarship for Repeaters.
Related : Brilliant Pala IIT/AIIMS Screening Cum Scholarship Test 2021 : www.scholarships.net.in/28175.html
2018 Entrance Rank :
Scholarship based on Entrance Rank 2018
2018 Plus Two Mark :
Scholarship based on Plus Two Marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics, (For state syllabus out of 600, CBSE out of 300 and ISC out of 300). Proof for the same should be submitted at the time of admission itself
Minimum Eligibility For Admission
Reg. Fee 2000 + Course Fee 57000 + GST (18%) + Caution Deposit 1000
Commencement of Classes
i) IIT-JEE Batch :- 2018 June 18 – Monday at Pala Mutholy.
ii) Medical Batch:- 2018 June 20 & July 05 – at Pala Mutholy, Arunapuram & Ernakulam
iii) Engineering Batch: 2018 June 27 – at Pala Mutholy, Arunapuram & Ernakulam
Admitted students in Engineering/Medical stream shall report at Mutholy/Arunapuram/ Ernakulam Campus by 9.30 am in the respective date.
1. Brilliant provides conveyance facility to various hostels.
2. South Indian Bank and ATM are functioning in the Mutholy Campus & near to Arunapuram Campus.
3. On opening day classes are upto 1.00 P.M. only.
4. There will be weekly exam on EVERY MONDAY or on a convenient day.
5. Students who are eligible for scholarships section B & C should submit the necessary documents to prove the eligibility at the time of admission itself & for section A within 5 days of publication of the respective result.
6. Be modest in dress pattern and hence students should follow a Dress Code within the campus & hostels. Girl students must wear shawl with different types of tops.
7. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the campus and residence. Parents and students are requested to comply with this instruction strictly.
8. The knowledge of Malayalam language is essential for a perfect understanding of the classes.
9. Those who bring lunch/tiffin, are to use tiffin boxes and not disposable packagings.
10. Applying for the ENTRANCE EXAMS is the sole resposibility of the student and parent.
11. Onam Vacation: Starts on 2018 August 18th afternoon and re-opens on 29th August.
Holidays for Muharam: 2018 September 20, 21, 22 & 23.
Holidays for Pooja: 2018 October 18, 19 20, 21.
Christmas vacation: Starts on 22nd December 2018 afternoon and re-opens on 31st December, 2018.
12. No guests other than parents, direct brothers & sisters are permitted in the campus and hostels
(1) 7.30 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for 3 days and 7.30 am to 3.30 pm for 2 days
(2) 8.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. for 3 days and 8.00 am to 4.00 pm for 2 days
(3) 8.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M
(4) 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
(1) 8.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. for 3 days and
8.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. for 2 days
(2) 8.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M.
(1) 8.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M.
(2) 9.00 am to 4.00 P.M.
Norms for Refund of Fees for Repeaters 2019:
1. Application for refund is to be submitted in the office in prescribed form.
2. No refund will be made for the amount remitted towards REGISTRATION (` 2000/- + GST).
3. Refund of the course fee will be made subject to following conditions:
a) Application for refund will be considered only if the entire course fee has been remitted.
b) Refund will be calculated based on the date on which proper application is submitted. No. of classes attended will not be taken into consideration while determining the amount of refund.
c) Informing over the phone, email or in person regarding the discontinuing the course is not the claim for the refund. Refund calculation is done only on the basis of the receipt of refund application in our office.
d) The maximum amount of refund is calculated as per the schedule given below.
4. The application for refund should be signed by the Parent/Guardian and the Student
5. No Dues Certificate from library is to be submitted along with the application for refund. Course material once supplied need not be returned.
6. Application for refund should be submitted in our office by hand or through registered post. Those who submit the application for refund in person should ensure that proper acknowledgement is obtained for the same.
7. Refund will be made in between 15 to 30 days of receipt of the application by way of cheque in favour of the student.
8. Refund of GST will be made as per the prevailing norms of GST.
If you have any questions call us on 04822 206100, 206800