Organisation : JRS Tutorials
Scholarship Name : Scholarship/Admission Test 2020-21
Applicable For : Class XII Passed
Target : JEE Main/ PMT (Pre-Medical Test) 2021
Exam Date : 29th March 2020
Website : http://jrstutorials.ac.in/Home
JRS Tutorials Scholarship/Admission Test
Admission is strictly on the basis of performance in admission cum scholarship test. A very handsome amount (up to 100% of fee) in the form of concession in fees is given to significant number of meritorious students on the basis of performance in admission test.
Related / Similar Scholarship : JRS Tutorials Scholarship Test 2020
How to Apply?
To Apply for the JRS Tutorials Scholarship/Admission Test 2020-21 you have to follow the below steps
Step 1 : Go to the official website of JRS Tutorials through the URL http://jrstutorials.ac.in/
Step 2 : Then click ‘Registration Admission’ link in the menu bar
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and Fill the following details to complete your Registration
1. Select Your Stream * [Medical/Engineering]
2. Select Your Programme * [BRILLIANT 35/ XI+ Foundation/ XII+ Foundation/ One year class room programme/ Test Series]
3. Enter the Name of the Candidate *[Anuya S]
4. Enter your Date of Birth * [13-05-2001]
5. Enter your Father’s Name [Sukumar K]
6. Enter your Father’s Occupation [Teacher]
7. Enter your Permanent Address * [123, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600028]
8. Enter your Mobile no. (if any) * 
9. Enter your Email address * [email@example.com]
10. Enter your Guardian Name [Prasenna S]
11. Enter your Local Address [123, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600028]
12. Enter your Telephone No. (if any)
Educational Qualification :
13. Enter Your X&XII Year of Passing [2015,2017]
14. Enter Your Board/University [State Board]
15. Enter Your Institution [SRS Higher Secondary School]
16. Enter Your % Aggregate Marks [92,95]
Mention the following :
17. Enter Your DD Number * 
18. Enter Your DD Date * [02-05-2018]
19. Enter Your DD Amount * 
20. Enter Your Issuing Bank [State Bank of India] and Click Submit button
At our Head Office, Durgakund (Varanasi)
(i) By Cash : Take fee slip from fee counter and deposit the cash in Canara Bank, Lanka, Varanasi branch.
(ii) By Cheque/DD : Cheque/D.D. in favour of “JRS Tutorials” can be deposited at fee counter itself.
(iii) By Debit Card (ATM Card) : Fee can be paid by debit card at fee counter itself. No extra Charges.
Fee can be paid through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card using online payment link at our website.
Step 1 : Go to the official website and Click on the Pay fee Online link in the home page Menu bar.
Step 2 : Enter the following details to complete your Transaction
1. Enter the Student Name*[Anuya S]
2. Enter your Student ID* 
3. Enter your Mobile No.* 
4. Enter your Email ID [firstname.lastname@example.org]
5. Select your Type of Fees* [Course Fees/Registration Fees]
6. Enter your Course* [JEE Main 2019]
7. Enter your Batch* [Admission Test]
8. Enter your Remarks [i.e. 1st Installment, 2nd Installment]*
9. Enter your Amount* [500.00]
10. Enter your Service Tax [@18%]* [0.00]
11. Enter your Total Amount* [500.00]
12. Click Submit button
1. *GST Tax Applicable is as per Government Rules and Regulations.
2. In case of any tax levied by the government on the remaining head, it shall be recoverable form the enrolled students.
3. For depositing the fee in cash at our head office Varanasi, the parents/guardians/students are requested to come in between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Except second and fourth Saturday of each month and Bank holidays) as the fees is to deposited in Bank.
4. Fee in Cheque/D.D./through Debit / Credit card can deposited on all working days between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm.
1. After filling up all the entries , click on Submit – Intern you will get a application form.
2. Please take the output on one single A4 Sheet.
3. Send the fully completed application form along with a demand draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “J R S Tutorials” payable at Varanasi. (In case of Offline Payment)
4. Five recent passport size colored photograph
5. Your application must reach the office at least two days before the date of test for the course for which you are applying at the following address
J R S Tutorials
“J R S Bhawan” , Kabir Nagar Road
Fee : Rs. 94,500 +17,010/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 1,11,510/-
1st Installment : At the time of admission Rs. 50,000 + 9,000/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 59,000/-
IInd Installment : within 60 days of admission Rs. 24,500 + 4,410/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 28,910/-
IIIrd installment : within 90 days of admission Rs. 20,000 + 3,600/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 23,600/-
One time Payment : Rs. 92,500 +16,650/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.1,09,150/-
PMT Notification :
Fee : Rs. 75,500/- + 13,590/ (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 89,090/-
Ist Installment : At the time of admission Rs. 35,000/- +6,300/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 41,300/-
IInd Installment : within 60 days of Admission Rs. 25,000/- +4,500/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 29,500/-
IIIrd Installment : within 90 days of Admission Rs. 15,500/- + 2,790/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.18,290/-
One time Payment : Rs. 73,500/- + 13,230/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs.86,730/-
JEE Notification :
1. Elite – 15 : Free Coaching and Free Hostel & fooding for meritorious students selected on the basis of performance in admission tests.
2. Further Scholarship (Up to 100% of fee) in the from of concession in fees will be given to other meritorious students based on the performance in the scholarship/admission test. The scholarship amount will be adjusted in the last installment of fees.
Note : Additional discount in fee to JRS old students
1. All old students of foundation course will be given concession in fee of Rs. 8,000/-
2. All old students of regular course (Target Batch) will be given concession in fee of Rs.6,000/-
Type of Test & Syllabus
Foundation Course Class – XI :
The admission be of objective type consisting 100 question in Mathematics and Science. Syllabus will be complete class IX and X of CBSE Board NCERT.
Foundation Course Class – XII :
Foundation Course Class – XII The admission test will be of objective type consisting 100 questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus will be complete Class XI of CBS E Board NCERT.
Target Batch XII Pass :
The admission test will be of objective type consisting 100 questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus will be complete Class XI and XII of CBSE Board NCERT.