Organisation : The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI)
Scholarship Name : SNA Scholarships 2017-18
Applicable For : Nursing Students
Application Deadline : May 31, 2018
Website : http://www.tnaionline.org/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
TNAI SNA Scholarships
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) invites applications for award of SNA Scholarships for the academic year beginning 2018.
Related : TNAI SNA Scholarships 2016-17 : www.scholarships.net.in/13571.html
Scholarships are available for the following courses
1. Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)/ Revised ANM Programme.
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
3. Basic BSc Nursing.
1. The applicant should be a bonafide student of a School/College of Nursing, recognisedby Indian Nursing Council.
2. The SNA unit sponsoring the candidate for the Scholarship should be an active Unit for at least last three years.
3. Preference will be given to the candidate’s active participation in SNA activities at National / State / District / Zonal and Unit Level.
4. The applicant should not be receiving any financial support/benefits from any other source by way of stipend/fellowship/scholarship, etc.
1. Successful completion of first three months of preliminary training period.
2. Application forms should be recommended and signed by:
a) Incharge/Principal, College or School of Nursing and
b) President/Secretary/SNA Advisor of the TNA I State Branch.
For Kind attention of the Principal :
1. Students of academic year 2017-18 are eligible to apply for the SNA Scholarship.
2. SNA Unit is requested to forward only two applications from each category (i.e. BSc(N), GNM and ANM).
3. Confidential report should be sent by the Class Coordinator/ Unit SNA Advisor and the Principal along with the completed application form.
How To Apply ?
To apply for SNA scholarship, just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Step-1 : Go to the official website of ‘TNAI’ via URL ‘http://www.tnaionline.org/’
Step-2: Then go to the ‘SNA/TNAI Scholarships for Nursing Student 2018’ PDF link under ‘What’s New’ section.
Step-3 : You can download the scholarship form with notification from there (or) You can also directly download the SNA scholarship application form from the link below. Fill the form correctly with your personal details.
Download Scholarship Application Form Here :
Step-4 : Completed Application form duly recommended by Incharge/Principal of School or College and President Secretary/SNA Advisor of the State Branch, TNA should be sent to the following address up to May 31, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Trained Nurses’ Association of India,
L-17 Green Park,
Attached Medical certificate (in Original) and copies of following certificates attested by a Principal /Tutor of my School / Gazetted officer or a District Magistrate as listed below with application form,
(a) Statement of academic performance of first 3–4 months of your training.
(b) Certificates of any other training/study undertaken.
(c) Higher Secondary certificate or any other Higher Examination passed
(d) Certificate of annual family income.
Last date for submission of application form is May 31, 2018.
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) is a national organization of nurse professionals at different levels. It was established in 1908 and was initially known as Association of Nursing Superintendents.
The Government of India has recognized TNAI as a service organization in 1950. A similar recognition by all the State Governments has been an asset to the promotion of its objectives.