|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : ACE Engineering Academy
Scholarship Name : ACE Delhi Scholarship Test 2018
Application Last Date : 1st March, 2018
Exam Date: 4th March, 2018
Website : http://www.aceenggacademy.com/online-scholarship-test-delhi/#1517936699699-53bce008-ec00
Register Here : http://online-tests.aceenggacademy.com/public/ace/online-test-series-registration.ahtm?studentType=ACE-DELHI-SCHOLARSHIP-2018
ACE Delhi Scholarship Test
ACE New Delhi Center Scholarship Test
Related / Similar Scholarship : ACE Delhi Scholarship Test 2019
1. Financial assistance upto 100% for deserving candidates.
2. Access to lectures from India’s finest faculty members.
3. Useful for self-assessment.
1. Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology.
2. College goers of 2 nd year, 3 rd year & 4 th year of B.E/B.Tech courses.
Registration Starts on: 7th Feb, 2018
Registration Ends on: 1st March, 2018
Exam Date: 4th March, 2018 (Sunday)
Results declared on: 08th March, 2018
(In Each Stream)
|I||1-3 (Total 18 Students)||100% fee waiver|
|II||4-10||50% fee waiver|
|III||11-30||25% fee waiver|
|IV||31- all qualified candidates||10% fee waiver|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Time (in Minutes)||75|
|Each Question||2 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.66 Marks|
|Subject Particulars||No. of Question|
|Technical Subjects||25 Q|
|Engineering Mathematics||10 Q|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||10 Q|
|General English||5 Q|
Technical Subject Syllabus:
1. Mechanical Engineering: Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Production & Industrial Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Theory of Machines & Vibrations.
2. Civil Engineering: Design of Concrete Structures, Strength of Materials, Soil Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Highway Engineering.
3. Electronics & Communication: Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Communication Systems, Signals & Systems.
4. Electrical Engineering: Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Measurements.
5. Instrumentation Engineering: Network Theory, Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Signals & Systems, Measurements, Sensors & Industrial Instrumentation
6. Computer Science & Information Technology: Digital Logic, Computer Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems.
Note: Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and General English: As per GATE-18 syllabus.
Terms & Conditions
1. The qualified candidates must register with ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi in our Regular / Summer Crash Batches to avail the scholarship.
2. The qualified candidates have to register themselves within 2 months from the date of result announcement by paying the entire course fee after deducting the scholarship amount.
3. ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the Online Scholarship Test at any point of time, at its discretion.
4. In all the aspects, the decision of the management of ACE Engineering Academy shall be final.
5. No other discount is applicable for the qualified students other than the scholarship amount.
6. This scholarship amount will be applicable for Regular, Summer Crash Batches at Delhi centre only.
ACE Engineering Academy was established in the year 1995 with a prime motto of imparting quality education in engineering and moulding the engineering students to crack competitive examinations. From a small coaching centre with just a handful of students in the year 1995.