Organisation : Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
Scholarship Name : Scholarship To Study Abroad 2018
Applicable For : Hearing Impaired Students
Applicable State : Gujarat & Maharashtra
Application Last Date : 31st July 2018 & 31st August 2018
Website : http://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/scholarships.htm
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/20625-abroad.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Bahushrut Foundation Abroad Scholarships
Application form for scholarship to study abroad in a Degree Program Only those Hearing Impaired students of Gujarat and Maharashtra, India, who are admitted to Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree Program in any reputed college or University abroad, are eligible to apply.
Update : Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/32929.html
The application must accompany copy of applicant’s latest audiogram, certificate of deafness along with other documents required to apply. All the documents must be attested and submitted in hard copy.
Applicants are required to provide following documents
1) Copy of correspondence with the University(s) seeking admission.
2) Copy of your university application(s)and/or acknowledgement(s)from university(s)applied for.
3) University offer letter of confirmed admission in Graduate or Post Graduate Program
4) copy of the passport and student visa to study in the university where admitted.
5) Attested copies of the certficates and transcripts mentioned in Part:B.
How to Apply
Application forms are available on the foundation’s website. Students can download and submit duly filled application forms along with necessary documents
To download your Application Form visit the official website and click Scholarship link
Please provide two references (one academic and one professional) with whom you have been associated in academic or professional capacity, for a minimum of one year. References preferably should be on institutional or professional letter-headed paper.
In exceptional cases where this is not possible, e.g. if they have retired, please be sure to include full information regarding their contact details and current (and/or relevant previous) position.
References are to indicate how long the referrer has known the applicant, and in what capacity, mention the candidate’s academic ability, general suitability for the proposed programme of study and any other information they consider to be relevant to the candidate’s application.
(1) For candidates with no work experience, please provide two academic references.
(2) Applications that are not accompanied by reference will be disqualified.
(3) Please note that all references must be received by the relevant application Last Date;
Where To Send Application?
Contact details of the trust where application, documents, references to be sent in hard copy
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Gujarat – India
Last date for submitting application is 31st July 2018 for those who are admitted for the term beginning August/September 2018 and 31st August for the term beginning October/November 2018.