Organisation : Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
Scholarship Name : Scholarship To Study Abroad 2019
Applicable For : Hearing Impaired Students
Applicable State : Gujarat & Maharashtra
Application Deadline : 31st August 2019
Website : https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation invites applications for Scholarship To Study Abroad for the year 2019.
Bahushrut Foundation SSC Level Scholarship 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/32908.html
Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship For HSC/UG/PG Students 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/32919.html
Who Can Apply?
Only those Hearing Impaired students of Gujarat and Maharashtra, India, who are admitted to Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree Program in any reputed college or University abroad, are eligible to apply
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Scholarship To Study Abroad 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation provided above.
Step 2 : Then download the application form from the official website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Students can download and Please complete all parts of this form in typescript.
Step 4 : The application must accompany copy of applicant’s latest audio-gram, certificate of deafness along with other documents required to apply
Step 5 : All the documents must be attested and submitted in hard copy. Contact details of the trust where application, documents, references to be sent in hard copy
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Gujarat – INDIA
Please fill the following details to complete the application form,
1. Enter Your Personal Details
2. Academic Background Details :
Please list all academic qualifications gained since completing your secondary education, stating the institutions attended, the main subjects of study, and when the main courses started and finished.
3. Enter your Proposed Course of Study Abroad
4. References :
In support of your application for the scholarship, please provide two references (one academic and one professional) with whom you have been associated in academic or professional capacity, for a minimum of one year.
References preferably should be on institutional or professional letter-headed paper. In exceptional cases where this is not possible, e.g. if they have retired, please be sure to include full information regarding their contact details and current position
(1) For candidates with no work experience, please provide two academic references.
(2) Applications that are not accompanied by reference will be disqualified.
(3) Please note the Trustees will be at their discretion to contact your referrers to confirm authenticity of the references.
(4) Please note that all references must be received by the relevant application deadline; it is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that all referrers are given notice of the deadline.
5. Statements about yourself and your plans Personal Statement :
Please provide an outline of your ambitions and career plan. How do you intend to ‘make a difference’ in your country? (Word limit 250 words)
Your Plans for the Future :
Please describe how you propose to apply the knowledge and experience gained in your area of work after you return to your home country (Word limit 500 words)
Achievements / Awards :
Please describe brief outline of awards/achievements, awarding body, date etc. Please mention up to two Achievements/Awards. (Word limit 150 words)
Applicants are required to provide following documents
1) Copy of correspondence with the University(s) seeking admission.
2) Copy of your university application(s)and/or acknowledgement(s)from university(s)applied for.
3) University offer letter of confirmed admission in Graduate or Post Graduate Program
4) copy of the passport and student visa to study in the university where admitted.
5) Attested copies of the certificates and transcripts mentioned in Part:B.
Last date for submitting application is 31st July 2019 for those who are admitted for the term beginning August/September 2019 and 31st August for the term beginning October/November 2019.