Organisation : West Bengal Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes Development & Finance Corporation
Scholarship Name : NSFDC Education Loan Scheme 2017 Online Application
Applicable For : Scheduled Castes
Applicable State : West Bengal
Website : https://wbscstcorp.gov.in/education_loan_menus.html
Apply Online : https://wbscstcorp.gov.in/form.php?scheme_cd=010
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Education Loan Scheme :
Apply Online For Education Loan 2017. For any kind of technical support please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03340664456 or 7044033888 (10 AM to 6 PM)
Related : WB SC & ST Corporation Education Loan Scheme West Bengal 2016 : www.scholarships.net.in/9683.html
Caste Status : Scheduled Castes
Annual Family Income : Maximum Rs. 81000 p.a. in rural area and Rs. 103000 p.a. in urban areas
Age : 18 to 50 years
Term Loan : 90% of course fee. Maximum loan amount Rs. 10 lakhs for study in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for study in abroad.
Process of Application : Online application through http://www.wbscstcorp.gov.in
Process of Repayment : After six(6) months of termination of course or getting a job, whichever is earlier. Intereset will be @4% for male candidates and @3.5% for female candidates.
Professional or Technical Courses Covered:
i. Engineering (Diploma/B. Tech/B.E./M. Tech/ M.E.)
ii. Architecture ( B. Arch/M. Arch)
iii. Medical (MBBS/MD/MS)
iv. Biotechnology (B. Pharma/M. Pharma)
v. Dental (BDS/MDS)
vi. Physiotherapy (B. Sc./M. Sc.)
vii. Pathology (B. Sc./M. Sc.)
viii. Nursing (B. Sc./M. Sc.)
ix. Information Technology (BCA/MCA)
x. Management (BBA/MBA)
xi. Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation)
xii. Law (LLB/LLM)
xiii. Education (CT/NTT/B. Ed./M. Ed.)
xiv. Physical Education (C. PEd./B. P Ed/M. PEd.)
xv. Journalism and Mass Communication (Graduation/Post Graduation)
xvi. Geriatric Care (Diploma)
xvii. Midwifery (Diploma)
xviii. Laboratory Technician (Diploma)
Besides above, the following professional will also be covered under the scheme:
i. Chartered Accountant (CA)
ii. Cost Accountant (ICWA)
iii. Company Secretaryship (CS)
iv. Actuarial Sciences (Graduation/Post Graduation/FIA)
v. Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE)
vi. Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication.
Operational Guidelines :
1. Please go through the Terms & Conditions before applying.
2. Only on-line application shall be accepted.
3. Please fill in the mandatory fields marked * carefully
4. Select Institute through drop-down menu. There is no provision for entering new institute name. If the institute of your choice is not available please get in touch through help line.
5. Generate password for future use.
6. Do not forget to enter the security code in the space provided.
7. After submission of application you will get acknowledgement ID. Preserve the ID for future log-in.
8. Get a print out of the filled in application form. A signed copy of the application form would be required before disbursement.
9. You have to upload verification certificate duly filled in and authenticated by the Institute in pdf format. For this you can download verification certificate from the link provided after logging in by user Id (Acknowledgement Id), Password (You generated) and your date of birth.
10. You can view status of your application at any point of time through your log-in.
11. You need not submit application further if you find that you have provided some wrong information/ data. You can update the same application you have already submitted through the link provided.
12. Please do not change your Tel/ Mobile no.
Following documents will be required during Documentation:
a) Application form signed by the applicant and his / her Father/Mother/Guardian as co-loanee.
b) Two copies of recent 3.5X3.5 cm size colored photographs
c) Original & photocopy copy of SC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
d) Income Certificate [ Certificate issued by Prodhan, Sabhapati, Chairman of Municipality, Municipal Councilor, Block Development Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer, Additional District Magistrate, Any Gazetted officer, MP, MLA may be accepted]
e) Copy of Ration Card, Voter’s ID Card, Electricity/ Telephone Bill, Passport, Pass Book issued by Any Nationalised Bank, Certificate issued by appropriate Authority as proof of residence.
f) Certification by the Institute in prescribed format duly signed and bearing seal of the Institute.
For detailed information please contact Head Office of the West Bengal Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes Development & Finance Corporation at MANGALIK, CF-217/A/1 SECTOR-I, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA -700064/ Tel – 40261500, Fax- 40261533