|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : West Bengal Chief Minister’s Office
Scholarship Name : Chief Minister’s Relif Fund Nabanna Medical Assistance
Applicable For : Distressed patients who are undergone treatment in the Govt./Non Govt. Hospitals
Applicable State : West Bengal
Website : http://wbcmo.gov.in/donation.aspx#c1
Medical Assistance :
Assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is given to
Related / Similar Scholarship : WB CMO Nabanna Scholarship 2017-18
** Permanent residents of the State of West Bengal.
** Distressed patients who are undergone treatment in the Govt./Non Govt. Hospitals/Institutions and also are unable to bear the cost of treatment
** Patients who are not eligible to get benefit of Employees State Insurance Scheme/any other insurance scheme or get reimbursement from employer/organization.
** Patients can avail the assistance only once for the same case in one financial year.
How to Apply:
People who seek financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund may send their signed (in case of LTI it should be attested by Govt. Group-A Officer) application on plain paper along with all related documents to :
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Following are the required documents for financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for medical treatment:
1. All papers relating to the probable or actual expenditure for the treatment including quotation,the tentative date of operation certificate from the concerned authority, if patient is admitted. The expenditure incurred prior to the date of receipt of application in CMO is not admissible.
2. Monthly Family Income Certificate from any one mentioned within the bracket (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation)on his official letterhead.
3. Certificate regarding availability/non-availability of financial assistance / reimbursement from the employer. Pay certificate from the employer showing medical allowance.
4. Recommendation from an elected people’s representative (MP/MLA) to the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of West Bengal .
5.In case of Kidney transplation required to submit No objection Certificate (in case of Non-Blood related Donor) from Health Department, Govt. of West Bengal, Salt Lake, Kolkata or Affidavit (in case of blood Related Donor) from the First Class Judicial Magistrate (Orginal/attested).
6. Contact details with Mobile No.
Photo copies of all the documents are required to be attested by Group-A Govt. Officer.
Sanction & Disbursement:
Applications for sanction of financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relif Fund are processed and examined by the CMRF Cell of Chief Minister’s Office. The Application may be sent to district Magistrate or Commissioner of Police, Kolkata, as the case may be, for enquiry. Hon’ble Chief Minister, West Bengal sanctions financial assistance from the fund to partially defray the expenses of treatment.
The financial assistance sanctioned 1is a one-time grant only. Generally the sanctioned amount is directly forwarded to the concerned hospital / institute as per their advice. The sanction of financial assistance is provitional, authority has sole discreationary power to cancell the prior sanction without assigning the reason thereon.
For any enquiry and suggestion, all are most welcome at the following
Telephone : (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278