Organisation : Karnataka Directorate of Tribal Welfare Department
Scholarship Name : Pre-Metric 9th & 10th Scholarship For ST 2017-18
Applicable For : ST Scheduled Tribe 9th & 10th Students
Applicable State : Karnataka
Application Last Date : 31 October 2017
Website : http://tw.kar.nic.in/
Apply Online : https://scholarships.gov.in/karnatakaStateRegfrmInstruction
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Pre-Metric Scholarship :
Online Application for Pre-Metric (9th & 10th) Scholarship for ST 2017-18
Related : National Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2017-18 Pre-Matric IX & X Scheme : www.scholarships.net.in/16862.html
National Scholarship Portal Application :
National Scholarship Portal welcomes you to register and apply to scholarship schemes of Karnataka State.
You can do so this in 3 simple steps:
Register yourself on National Scholarship Portal (http://scholarships.gov.in/) by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link as shown in screen below.
Once registered, system will generate a unique Application id in the format KA201718XXXXXXXXX. This Application id and password will also be sent to your registered mobile number as text message.
Use the Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal. Upon successful login, change the password and save it for future use.
You will then be directed to a customized dashboard where you will be able to apply for Scholarship Schemes of you state.
In the dashboard, apply for Scholarship Scheme by clicking on ‘Application form’ link or ‘Apply’ button as shown in the screen below.
The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively. You are advised to mandatorily change your password at the time of first login for security purposes.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal:
A. Fresh Students:
Students applying for scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in “Student Registration Form.”
Before initiating registration process, students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhar number, Enrollment number, Bank passbook etc. in hand.
To help students, brief description of registration form fields is provided below:
1. State of Domicile – Domicile state means the state in which students have their permanent address. Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and once allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
2. Scholarship Category – Scholarship schemes are divided in four major categories. Students needs to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying.
These categories are detailed below:
2.1 Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
2.2 Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical etc.
2.3 Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in Top Level colleges across India such as IITs and IIMs.
2.4 Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students doing Technical and Professional courses at graduation and post-graduation level.
3. Name of Student – Provide name as printed in educational certificates preferable class 10th certificate for students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme.
4. Date of Birth (DOB) – Provide date of birth as per their educational certificates preferable class 10th certificate for students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme.
5. Mobile Number – Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on this mobile number.
6. Email Id – Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on their email Id.
7. Identification Details – Select and provide the information in this field very wisely.
There are three parameters provided to students for identification such as:
7.1 Aadhar Number – In case students selects Aadhar number as the identifier, they need to provide their Name and 12-digit Aadhar number as printed on Aadhar card.
7.2 Bank Account – In case students selects Bank account as identifier, provide Bank branch IFSC code, active bank account number and name of bank as printed on their bank passbook. Students also need to upload the copy of their bank passbook.
1. The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively. You are advised to mandatorily change your password at the time of first login for security purposes.
2.Students are advised to submit only “One Application Form”. In case if students submits more than one application form then all the applications submitted by students will be considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
3.Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.