Organisation : Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education
Scholarship Name : NMMSS 2017-18 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship scheme Examination
Applicable For : Class VIII students
Applicable State : Jammu & Kashmir
Application Deadline : 20th September, 2017
Exam Date : 5th November, 2017
Website : http://www.jkbose.co.in/scholarships.php
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16853-NMMS.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship :
Application are invited on prescribed proforma from the class-VIII students of Jammu and Kashmir State, who have passed class-VII in the year -2016 in case of Kashmir Division and 2017 in case of Jammu Division, for a Centrally Sponsored National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS), which is an amount of Rs. 500=00(Rupees five hundred only) per month (Rs 24000=00 for four years) from class 9th to 12th.
Update : JK BOSE NMMSS National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/26479.html
The prescribed Application Forms are available at all the Sub/Branch offices of the State Board of School Education and Academic Division/CDRWing of the Board at New Campus Bemina, Bye Pass, Srinagar/Rehari Colony, Jammu. The form can also be downloaded from JK Board website www.jkbose.co.in.
The Heads of the Government Institutions are requested to disseminate the information to the eligible students and encourage them to participate for getting the scholarship. They are also requested to keep the record of the application form for future use.
The application forms duly attested by the Head of the Institution and accompanied by the requisite certificates (Qualification certificate, reserved category certificate, if any) and Bank Draft favouring Liaison Officer, NMMSS of Rs. 50=00(Rupees fifty only) payable at RCC,Srinagar.
The application forms complete in all respects should be deposited by the concerned Head of Institution in the respective Sub/Branch Officers of JKBOSE by or before 20th September,2017.
The eligibility for the examination of a candidate is as follows:
** Studying in Government Schools, Government aided schools
** Parental income should not exceed more than Rs 1,50,000/= per annum;
** Having scored at least 55% marks in Class-VII examination of General category and 50% marks in case of SC, ST and other Reserve Categories.
The schedule for the examination is as under :
Date of issue of Application Forms: 17th August, 2017
Last date for submission of Application Forms: 20th September, 2017
Date of Examination: 5th November, 2017(Sunday)
For further information please contact Academic Division/COR Wing, New Campus, Bemina, Srinagar/Academic Division, Rehari Colony, Jammu,
Coding Plan :
Read Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form
1. Use only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen. WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Do not mark outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and /or address within the space provided for it. Please see example as given below.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in item nos. 4,5,6,7,10,11 and 21.
4. Please write code number in item nos. 12,13,14,15 and 16 as given overleaf.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and The Principal of the School of deposit the filled in form with the State concerned Officer before the last date. No request for condoning delay in submission will be entertained whether it is due to the fault of the Candidate or the Headmaster/Principal of his/her institution.
6. Incomplete or defective applications are liable to be rejected.
7. Submit XEROX Copy of Application Form along with Original Application Form.