|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Scholarship Name : NMMS 2017-18 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme
Applicable For : Class VIII Students
Applicable State : Madhya Pradesh
Application Last Date : 15th Sep 2017
Date of Exam : 05 Nov 2017
Website : https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16615-Application.pdf
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16615-Form.pdf
NMMS Scholarship :
Applications are invited for NMMS 2017-18 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme.
Related / Similar Post :
MP NMMS Results & Waiting List 2017-18
Under this scheme, it is proposed to award 100,000 scholarships to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs.1,50,000/- per annum from all sources.
Each State / UT shall have fixed quota of scholarship which will be decided on the basis of enrolment of students in Class VII and VIII in the State/UT concerned and population of children of concerned age group of class VII and VIII.
The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 100 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 100 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
Duration of the Test:
Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with disability will be given extra time, as applicable. NCERT will provide a uniform set of guidelines to all State/UTs for carrying out the examination and promote evenness of evaluation.
Coding Plan :
Read Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form
1. Use only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Do not mark or write outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and/or address within the space provided for it. Please see example as given below.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in Item Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12and 21.
4. Please write code number in Item Nos. 13, 14, 15and 16 as given BELOW.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and the Principal of the school to deposit the filled form with the State concerned Officer before the last date. No request for condoning delay in submission will be entertained whether it is due to the fault of the Candidates or the Headmaster/Principal of his/her institution.
6. Incomplete or defective forms are liable to be rejected.
Type of School/ Institution :
A Government School is that which is run by the State Government or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking or an Autonomous Organization completely financed by the Government.
Local Body :
A local Body School is that which is run by Panchayati Raj and Local Body institutions such as Zila Parishad, Municipal Corporation, Municipal Committee, Notified Area Committee and Cantonment Board.
Private Aided :
A Private Aided School is that which is run by an individual or a private organization and receives grant from government or local body.
Private Unaided :
Private Unaided School is that which is managed by an individual or a Private organization and does not receive any grant either from Government or local body.