Organisation : GPAT Discussion Center
Scholarship Name : Lakshya GPAT 2018 Pharma Talent Hunt Exam & Scholarship
Applicable For : B. Pharm Final Year Students
Application Deadline : 31st December 2017
Website : http://gdconlinetest.in/
Scholarship Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/14660-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Lakshya GPAT Talent Hunt Exam
In order to encourage and support meritorious students in their preparation of GPAT 2018.
Update : Lakshya GPAT Talent Hunt Scholarship Exam 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/30236.html
This is first ever of such kind that GDC is providing scholarship to the final year students which may guide them to prepare their course on “Revision strategy” method through topic wise, personalization and comparative analysis of the subjects.
Eligibility of Scholarship
** This Scholarships is for B. Pharm final year students
** The student who has been able to secure 1st position in B.Pharm up to 6th semester during their course shall be considered eligible for this scholarship, and it will be applicable to each institution in particular.
** The scholarship is limited to only one student from each and every institution.
** In case of collision of marks between two students, Score of 12th standard will be considered to be final.
Features of Scholarship
** The selected students will get free online Lakshya GPAT Test Series which comprises :-
** Total Test:-100
** Questions are based according tothe syllabusof GPAT- 2018.
** Instant Result proclamation and facilitate with record of Questions and answers which can be checked anytime.
** Comparison of performance with toppers.
How To Apply For Scholarship
1. An application form can be downloaded from the web portal www.gdconlinetest.in
2. Registration form must be verified by the Head of the Institution
3. Send the completely filled and approved application form with scanned passport size of photograph to us at gdcgpat037@gmail,com
4. Ensure all the particulars of the application are correct and completely filled before submission. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-attested application.
5. The applicant will receive login id and password online subjected to acceptance of request as per the criteria of the scheme.
6. Student can fill the form up to 31st December, 2017.
7. All offers made initially shall be ‘Provisional’. This shall be confirmed based on the verification of original documents by the GDC authorities.
8. GDC reserves the right to change the rules & regulations from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion. If any such change is made, the latest amended rule/regulation would be applicable.
Last Date :
The application of this scheme will only be accepted before 31st December 2017.
About us :
GPAT Discussion Center was established in the year 2009 with a prime motto of imparting quality education in Pharmacy and moulding the Pharma students to crack competitive examinations like Gpat, NIPER, BITS, Manipal, Pharmacist, Drug Inspector and other Pharma Competitive Examination.