|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : GIET,BBSR
Scholarship Name : Minority Scholarship 2017-18
Applicable For : Students of GIET (Resident of Odisha)
Application Last Date : 31st August 2017
Website : https://www.gietbbsr.com/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/14573-Notice.docx
Apply Online : http://www.scholarships.gov.in/
Minority Scholarship :
According to the Notice published in daily news paper (The Samaj) on dated 13.06.17 it is ascertained that Minority & Backwards Classes Welfare Department of Govt. of Odisha is inviting online application from the meritorious Minority Students of Odisha who pursuing their higher studies in different institutions inside Odisha and other state in India for award of Scholarship for the academic year 2017-18.
Related : Odisha ST & SC 2017-18 Post Matric Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/13822.html
Students are advised to visit the website www.scholarships.gov.in for the detail guideline.
All the eligible student are advised to fill up their online application by accessing the website portal www.scholarships.gov.in and obtain a print out of the duly filled in application form after submitting it online and send the same along with all supporting documents to concerned institutes where studying.
It is mandatory for student to submit their Adhar number while applying online for the scholarship.
1. Students must be permanent resident of Odisha.
2. Income ceiling of parents shall not exceed Rs 2.00 Lakh for the Post Metric per annum.
3. 30% scholarship is earmarked for girl student.
Important Date & Event :
** Submission of online applications for fresh scholarship by student- 1st June to 31st August 2017
** Submission of online applications for renewal scholarship by student- 1st June to 31st July 2017
Other Scholarships :
A college scholarship is easier to get than most of the students and parents think. A scholarship is really a boon for students whose financial conditions are not apt but they want to continue their study. Also, seeing the cost associated with all the professional courses today, every family cannot bear the cost of higher education and so it is very important to know how to get a college scholarship to ease out this problem.
Following are the list of scholarships which are forwarded under the strict guidance of this college authorities. Students are advised to scrutinize their scholarship forms in respect of account number, resident proof, income and academic result, before submitting for sanction to the college
1. Prerana Scholarship
2. Post Matric scholarship for ST Students – 2012-13 – JHARKHAND STATE TRIBAL COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD
3. Merit-cum-Means scholarship for Minority students
4. Maulana – Abdul Kalam scholarship for Minority students
5. Sahu Jain Trust scholarship
6. Indian Oil Merit-cum Means scholarship
7. ONGC Merit-cum-Means scholarship
8. Medhabruti for General Category Students
9. Central Sector Merit Scholarship Scheme for different states
10. CBSE scholarship for different states
11. NTPC scholarship for Diploma Candidates
12. L & T Scholarship for Graduate students who intends for further studies
13. NHFDC (National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation) scholarship-2013
14. PM Scholarship for the ward of Armed Forces retired personnel
15. Scholarship for students -Bihar
16. Sophia Scholarship
17. ONGC Scholarship
Apart from the above, different companies where the parents of our students works, can avail the benefit of scholarship from their respective Organization, which are routed through the college.