Organisation : SOF Science Olympiad Foundation & British Council
Scholarship Name : SEE 2017-18 Scholarship For Excellence In English
Applicable For : School Students
Application Deadline : 31st Dec 2017
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
SOF Scholarship For Excellence In English
Science Olympiad Foundation and the British Council are pleased to announce launch of Scholarship For Excellence In English 2017-18.
Update : SOF SEE 2018-19 Scholarship For Excellence In English : www.scholarships.net.in/23021.html
This scholarship is an endeavor by Science Olympiad Foundation and the British Council to recognize and reward Excellence in English language among school students in India.
Please click the links above for details of the scheme and for downloading the nomination form. Nomination form is being sent to schools along with the Prospectus.
Under SEE, a scholarship of Rs. 5000/ each plus a Merit Certificate is given to 120 students in India in recognition of their excellence in English language.
Salient Features of S.E.E
1. The S.E.E. is a one time scholarship.
2. Under S.E.E., 120 school students from across India will be selected.
3. The selection of the S.E.E. winners will be done from recommendations sent by schools.
4. Each selected student will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 5000/ & a Merit Certificate as a recognition of her/his excellence in English language.
5. Cheque for the amount, in favor of the selected student, will be dispatched at the school address.
Criteria For Selection
1. A school may send a proposal recommending a student for consideration under S.E.E. The school must be a participant in the IEO being held in Oct, 2017
2. Each school may recommend only one student.
3. Recommendation should be signed by the school Principal / Head Master / Head Mistress only.
4. Recommendation should be in the specified format (enclosed) and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
5. The student being Recommended must be studying in the recommending school in class Three to class Ten.
6. The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in previous class.
7. Student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grades in previous year’s exams as aggregate.
8. All Recommendations received will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF.
9. Winners of S.E.E. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
10. Decision of the SOF Committee will be final and binding.
11. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction will vest with Delhi courts only.
12. Recommendations under 6th S.E.E. should reach by 31 Dec 2017, at the National Office of Science Olympiad Foundation.
Application Last Date
Last date to apply for this Scholarship 31 Dec 2017
About us :
SOF is a Registered Organization popularizing competition and assisting development of competitive spirit among school children. SOF was established by leading academicians, scientists and media personalities with the aim of promoting science, mathematics, computer education, English, General Knowledge and professional courses.
Contact Us :
Science Olympiad Foundation
Plot no 99, Sector – 44,
Gurgaon. (Haryana) India. Pin – 122003
406, Taj Apartment, Ring Road,
Adjacent Safdurjung Hospital,
New Delhi, India. Pin – 110029