Organisation : The G.S.B. Scholarship League
Scholarship Name : Saraswat Community Financial Assistance 2017-18
Applicable For : School/College/Diploma Students
Application Deadline : 31st October 2017
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Website : http://www.gsbscholarshipleague.org/
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/13362-form.pdf
Financial Assistance to Needy and Deserving Students of Saraswat Community Application Form for The Academic Year 2017-18
Update : GSB Scholarship League 2018 Free & Foreign Loan : www.scholarships.net.in/23940.html
Applications for post graduate courses(ma/msc/mca etc.) are not accepted a course of study means From STD. V in school, PUC/ JR. College, Degree (BA/ BSC/ BCOM ) / Diploma, BE/ BPHARM/ BARCH/ M.B.B.S.
1. The form should be filled in clear and legible handwriting and all questions should be fully answered.Certified mark sheet of the exam passed in 2016-2017 must be attached.
2. Incomplete application shall be rejected.No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Financial assistance is granted only to needy and deserving students of thesaurus community, whose parents are unable to meet studentships of education. The maximum amount paid in the year 2016-2017 ranged from rs. 1,000(to school students)to rs. 6,000 (for mbbs course)
4. Students should use only this Application Form valid for academic year 2017-2018. Xerox copy of this application form is accepted.Any other forms will be rejected.
5. The League presently grants financial assistance to Saraswat community students from standard V at school level upto the graduate level for studies anywhere in India.
6. Students who have failed in the last examination are not eligible to apply.
7. Financial assistance will be granted for the year 2017-2018 only. Separate application has to be submitted for every subsequent year.
8. Every application has necessarily to be certified by the school/college in the space provided in Section II of this form with the Rubber Stamp of the Institution.
9. There should NOT be any alteration in the application Form.
10. No acknowledgement will be given for receipt of the application form . No intimation will be sent to the applicant whose application is not sanctioned.
11. Applications received after the stipulated dates will NOT be considered.
12. If the student’s annual fees (shown in Section II is too high in relation to the gross annual income(shown in Section III (a) or (b) please briefly show in empty space below,other source of financial assistance obtained.
13. It is compulsory to give particulars of Bank A/c to enable us to remit the financial assistance amount by RTGS/NEFT directly to the A/c of the student.
14.Each year’s application will be considered on its own merit even if the applicant is a Past Scholar.
15. Remittance to School students takes place, generally by 30th September, to PUC Students by 31st October and others by 15th December.
16. You can also download application form, from the website www.gsbscholarshipleague.org. However, the completed form and its attachments must reach the League ONLY by Post OR Hand Delivery
Last date for receipt of applications:
** For School – V to X standards only- 31st July 2017
** For PUC/JR.College- 31st August 2017
** For Degree (BA/ BSC/ BCOM) & Diploma -30th September 2017
** For BE/BARCH/ BPHARM/MBBS -31st October 2017