Organisation : Karnataka Social Welfare Department
Scholarship Name : ST Post Metric Scholarship 2016
Applicable State : Karnataka
Apply Online here : http://scholarships.gov.in/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/12038-Student-Brochure.pdf
Website : http://sw.kar.nic.in/
ST Post Metric Scholarship :
NOTICE BOARD :
** Important Instructions for ST Candidates.
** For ST Students Scholarship Registrations is transferred to the National Scholarship Portal(NSP) ON August 01 2015.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
sw.kar.nic.in SC Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19
** Please Click on Student Registration By Student Link Then go to Student Login Menu.
** Any further Information regarding ST Scholarships Pls Contact Concerned District Tribal Welfare Officers(DTWOs)/District Social Welfare Officers(DSWOs)/Taluk Tribal Welfare Officers(TTWOs)/Taluk Social Welfare Officers(TSWOs).
** HELP LINE NUMBER :040-23120300
National Scholarship Portal Features :
National Scholarship Portal is the Web Based Application having the following important features: –
** Students can Register and Submit their application online (For Applying for centrally /state sponsored scholarship schemes), from anywhere anytime
** Students can View/Track the status of their own application with Temporary ID/Permanent ID and Date of Birth generated by the system
** Students can Renew their applications with same credential(Temporary ID/Permanent ID & Date of Birth)
** Uploading of documents by students in support of their claims (such as income, mark sheets, bank account details, category ,caste certificate etc.) be enabled for easy verification and transparency
** Provision of SMS alerts to the Stake Holders such as Institution and students at various stage of processing
** Renewal of the application by the Institutes only – by importing the application from previous year
** Role Based Login ID and Password will be made available for all stakeholders
** Easy Scholarship Sanctioning process for Sanctioning Authority
** Direct benefit transfer of Scholarship amount to Student’s Bank Account
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENT :
1. Applicants are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the scholarship form on National Scholarship Portal-2015-16.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the scholarship.
3. If in-eligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the applying for scholarship scheme, or during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her, further he/she will be blacklisted to opt for scholarship sponsored by Central Government for period of five years.
4. Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter.
5.Multiple registration made student is strictly prohibited. If same will be founded at any stage the application is liable to be rejected.
6. Mode of submission of application for scholarship will be online and no other mode for the same will be entertained.
7. Titles/Labels marked as * are Mandatory in Application.
Contact us :
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedakar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Fax No. : 080-22353757
Scholarship Related Queries Mobile HelplineNo:9480843005