|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Odisha Secondary School Teachers’ Association
Examination : OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2016
Applicable for : Only for students reading in class-IX
Last Date : 15.10.2016
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/10878-OTSEForm16.pdf
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/10878-OTS_Letter16.pdf
Website : http://www.ossta.in/?p=499
Talent Search Examination :
OSSTA undertakes to identify the lumanaries of the state by conducting OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE). This activity is being sponsored since 2010 every year.
Related / Similar Scholarship : CHSE Odisha CSS 2016-17
It is conducted through out the state and the meritorious students reading in class IX are given scholarship @ 100/- for 15 months.
Important Instruction :
** Only students reading in class IX during 2016-17, securing 60% or more marks in the last annual Exam 2016 of Class VIII shall be eligible to apply (For State funded Schools only).
** The application form duly filled in shall reach the General Secretary, OSSTA, Nayasarak, Cuttack-2 on or before 15.10.2016 through District Secretary.
** Two Pass Port size photographs duly attested by the Headmaster of the concerned school shall be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
** Incomplete or incorrect application and application received after due date will summarily be rejected.
** Centre for the examination will be fixed by OSSTA in each Education District.
** For Further information please go through ossta.in or Contact Mob: 9437454262
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATE :
1. Candidate should produce admit card in the examination centre as and when required.
2. They should write their Roll No. clearly in the space provided in the O.M.R. Answersheet.
3. No one is allowed to keep any other thing with him / her other than the admit card, ball pen and HB pencil.
4. They should reach the examination Hall at least half an hour before the examination starts.
5. Malpractice of any sort may lead to expulsion.
6. The candidates are to appear the examination on 100 marks in two hour duration in a single sitting. The questions shall be of multiple choice. The candidate shall choose the correct answer from the alternative (A,B,C,D) and mark that on the OMR Answersheet neatly without any sorts of overwriting or cut.
7. The question paper shall cover from different subjects like : Odia-10 marks, English – 10 marks, Science –15 marks, Mathematics – 15 marks, Social Science – 10 marks, G.K. – 20 marks, Mental Ability Test – 20 marks.
Contact us :
Odisha Secondary School Teachers’ Association (OSSTA)
Nayasarak, Cuttack – 753002 (ODISHA)
Gram : OSSTA,
Telephone: 0671 – 2516826 / 2520550, Fax : 0671-2518868